All reviews small bathroom basic hotel shower wifi city
Reviewed January 13, 2015

The hotel itself is fine, our room was quiet and large enough, it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good, with a decent selection of products.
The main downside of the hotel is that it is located in the outskirts of the city, in an industrial site. Therefore, it can be quite difficult to reach if you are not travelling by car. There is a tram stop nearby, which is a 15-minute walk away, in Rheinhessenstrasse, and takes you to the city centre.
The hotel has no bar, so if you want a coffee during the day you have to take it from the coffee machine in the lobby or walk to a restaurant in the surroundings.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank javier_gg
Reviewed September 6, 2014

Excellent place, clean, new and perfect to stay, I liked my experience with this B&B Hotel, I was in business trip, visiting customers and subsidiaries and my friend that was living at Mainz indicate this hotel and it's the better suggestion that I can say for other friend or persons.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This B&B has large and clean rooms, comfortable beds, shower. The facility is very silentand it has a front car parck. It is the ideal choiche for a short stay in Mainz; it has a strategic position due to the vicinity at the industrial area, to the Fraunhofer Institute IMM and to the highway to Frankfurt Airport. Rooms are relatively cheap (it's Germany after all).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We went to Mainz to attend a TV show tapeing, and this was perfect. B & B is simple, very clean, easy to find and has a very nice multi-lingual staff. The breakfast is simple, but worth the extra payment if one is in hurry to hit the road. We are from Holland and will always be looking for this chain when we want to make a quick trip over the border.

Room Tip: I personally chose this place because I could get a room where I could smoke! I knew my husband and I would want to party after seeing our favorite band - and we did!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed here before a business meeting. The hotel's location was convenient for the company I was visiting and just off the Autobahn. The room cost EUR 58 (booked two days before arriving, so I guess it was "full rate") and I selected breakfast at EUR 7.50. I had to wait 3 or 4 minutes to check in and it was then performed efficiently. You pay there and then. I asked for a "quiet room" as I was aware of motorway noise, aircraft approaching Frankfurt Airport, the road outside, etc.. The receoptionist checked a list and gave me a room on the second floor. With the window open it was quite noisey, probably too much for me to sleep. The room faced the car park and the motorway but I was assured on asking it was the "quieter side". With the window closed there was hardly any noise from outside (background sounds). As the room has an aircon (controllable) this wasn't a problem. In fact, I slept with the window shut and aircon off. The room is compact. Two single beds together, small desk, phone, small TV, bathroom with shower. It was all VERY clean. There is free WIFI which worked fine for surfing and emails but was not too good for streaming TV (50% to 75% of the time okay). I measured about 1.5Mb/s download when it was running. I had a good night's sleep. Breakfast was adequate for me. There were cereals, bread, juices, cheese, cold meats, etc.. I arrived at 9pm and left at 8:30am. I needed a clean bed and good sleep. I got that. I wouldn't want to pay more; maybe EUR 50 would have been good.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business