See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2016

This little hotel is an old building in a suburb, but this adds to its charm. A comfortable although basic room, nice garden, good breakfast, very close to the university campus. Half an hour walking / a few bus stops from downtown.
The only issue: Although my room had a nice view of neighbouring gardens, there are rooms below ground-floor level which only face a wall. Don't know if there is a price difference.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2015

I was here during Achema fair in Frankfurt.
At check-in, I was told that I have a big room as the hotel is fully booked and no rooms available, but after getting into the room I realized that it was with a water mattress. They do not have a spare matrass and no other room, so I have to deal with it. I was almost floating for two nights after having long tiring days. It was funny, but I was so tired that I think I managed. The hotel had a car park which was convenient and breakfast was good. A nice Greek restaurant was close by for dinner.

Room Tip: don't go for basement rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2014

Was invited here from a friend for the weekend and have to say loved it from the moment we arrived. It's a small hotel and a little out of the way but for comfort, welcome and ambience I could not fault it. I understand that it is more of a business hotel, but don't be put off from that. It's beside the university but down the lane and on the number 6 bus and within 5 mins your at the Bahnhoff. Would recommend for a quiet get away.... Enjoy

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you have reason to visit the university, this hotel is certainly a convenient location. It is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood without much going on. There is one restaurant (Greek - only mediocre) in close proximity. As someone who likes to walk, I enjoyed the walk into town.

The room was very plain. There was a small table, but no real comfortable chair to sit in. It is not a room where you will want to spend much time.

The breakfast offered a nice variety and the staff were helpful. Some spoke English, others did not.

All in all - I would not go out of my way to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2012

we stayed in this cute little hotel near the university area for two nights. the rooms are comfortable, the staff quite friendly & helpful , the breakfast nice & well laid out in the morning and the decor rather impressive. the hotel is not far off from the city centre and is well connected by by which takes just ten minutes to reach. overall i will say it is a nice clean friendly hotel for a short stay,

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business