“Very nice spot for (a quick) lunch”
Review of Schrebergarten

Schrebergarten
Ranked #13 of 571 Restaurants in Mainz
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Looking for place to eat vegetarian, I chose this spot based on reviews. Well, I definitely suggest to visit it. The meal was very nice. You have a good choice of baked potatoes with many toppings, salads, and soups, as well as cold and hot beverage. The staff is great. The girl (maybe owner) explained the meaning of the exotic names on the menu, let us try the sauce to be sure we would like it, then gave me a good suggestion. The place is small, but ideal for a quick lunch or to meet with friends, and family friendly. The atmosphere is very pleasant, with nice forniture, pillows and drawings on the wall, very tidy. Maybe the heating should be improved, but really not a big problem. Price are ok.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Very yummy kumpir - basically a baled potato with a whole lot of yummy toppings that are veggie and/or vegan friendly. Recommend to anyone looking for a healthy, filling meal.

Soups of the day are good and their lemonadenis great: not too sweet. Plus they'll give you agave to sweeten it.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Cris M
Reviewed July 29, 2015

I'm not a veggie, so it's not really my type of restaurant, but it was ok. Baked potatoes with different sorts of fillings are more than ok. It's hip and cute.

Date of visit: June 2015
3  Thank spacegirl3000
Reviewed March 13, 2015

As a person who eats vegan, here is the first place comes up to my mind when I want to eat out. Cosy atmosphere and delicious food, good combination for me. You can also order it to-go and when it's shiny outside, you can sit somewhere in the graden, just opposite of the restaurant to enjoy your delicious food and the sun :D

Date of visit: February 2015
3  Thank helnmergen
Reviewed February 10, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I visited at the weekend and the food was great tasting and decent sized portions for the price. Staff were friendly too.

2  Thank 406AmandaH