Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$108
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$81
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Ibis Budget Dresden City(Dresden)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$67
US$87
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ibis Dresden Bastei(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$69
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Dresden Neustadt(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$84
Bulow Palais(Dresden)
US$141
US$126
Relais & Châteaux
US$97
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Dresden(Dresden)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$104
US$90
Priceline
2,496 results
All reviewsmelia rewardsgreat locationcocktail barold townpolice stationmodern hoteltop floorexcellent hotelour room was spaciouspublic parkingper daymodern stylebusiness tripwi fimajor sightsbreakfast buffet ishotel restaurant
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Very clean and bright hotel. I would recommend it highly for people that want the real modern look. The location is perfect to see all Dresden. It is located in old Dresden, but we also walked across the nearby bridge to get into new Dresden, where my mother grew up, so I enjoyed walking to see where her house was.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Anne R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at INNSIDE by Melia Dresden, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear cboak,

thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay in Dresden. Great that you enjoyed your time and highlight the location and style. We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

We were two people with each a room in August 2017. The hotel and facilities were good but I was unhappy with a couple of surprises on the final bill. I booked on the hotel's website and the booking confirmation said "Total cost including taxes (2 nights)" and the price. Upon arrival I asked where I can park and they said that I can park up the street for something like EUR 7 a day or I can park in the hotel's basement (they didn't mention any cost and I assumed it was included in the price - it was a relatively pricey hotel). On the final bill, they wanted to charge me EUR 74 more than the "Total cost including taxes" from the booking (this was nearly 20% more than expected). Upon querying the difference, it shows that there is a EUR 7 'city tax' per person per night (total EUR 28) and parking at the hotel was EUR 46. I contested both charges and after substantial discussion about what "Total cost including taxes" is supposed to mean and the misleading info re parking (that it's EUR 7 up the street but presumably EUR 23 per day at the hotel - the latter they conveniently omitted to volunteer) we settled on them not charging for the parking but they would not do anything about the city tax charge. I think they should put this (both city tax and hotel parking on the booking)...so it is clear from before booking with them. Otherwise, the hotel had all we needed and the location is great and this lack of transparency is tainting an otherwise good stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear mysteryshopper86,

thank you for your feedback from your stay in August 2017. Unfortunately we cannot check it because of the duration of you review since your last stay. But we can assure you that there are no hidden charges in our hotel. Regarding the costs of the parking you get all information from the website, from staff, rooms directory and directly at the entrance of the garage. The regional city tax what you have to pay to the city of Dresden since 2015 is also visible on the website and rooms directory. Great that we had all you needed and highlight the location. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

I was staying for 3 nights in this hotel for business purposes, and had the duplex room booked. Immediately when I entered the lobby I was hit by the bright, modern interior which really like.
My room on the 6th floor consisted of a seating area with large TV in the first level, and on the mezzanine bed, another large TV and modern bathroom with rain shower and bath. Again all very nicely decorated.
Room came with complementary minibar (soft drinks, juice and beer) and coffee/tea/cocoa machine.
Splendid view as well, very quiet and good sleeping.

Check-in staff very helpful and professional throughout my stay, and same goes for the bar tender of the bar at 6th floor (one of the best mocktail selection I have ever seen).

Also this hotel is right in the city center yet it never seemed like a crowded area.
Definitely worthwhile staying here.

Room Tip: mezzanine room at 6th floor for nice view and plenty of space
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Anne R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at INNSIDE by Melia Dresden, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear chitza,

with pleasure we have read your review of your stay in Dresden. We would like to thank you for the praising and extensively words. We hope to welcome you back at the Innside by Meliá Dresden during your next stay in the capital of saxony.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Highly recommended hotel for Dresden
- Great location, most of Dresden's tourist attractions are within a 5-10 minute walk away
- Very comfortable and spacious rooms
- Delicious breakfast buffet spread
- Will definitely stay here when I visit Dresden again

Room Tip: the rooms facing the central courtyard are pretty quiet
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Solomon C,

thank you very much for your review regarding your stay in Dresden. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is nice and in a great location. However if you do not speak german you can easily be miss understood. I had a terrible experience with the restaurant service and room service. Messed up orders, some not fixed and still charged for them anyway because they don’t care if it’s messed up as long as you ate it. I think it’s way over priced for what you pay. Even at the bar we were served non alcoholic beverages and not told, even when they knew we could not read the german menu. We then paid 15 euros for a drink with no liquor at the BAR upstairs. You also have to pay for the WiFi daily and it doesn’t even work properly.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Anne R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at INNSIDE by Melia Dresden, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Lizzy A,

thank you very much for staying at our Innside by Meliá Dresden and for spending your time for a very important feedback on tripadvisor.

With pleasure we will use your comments to ensure the service and quality. We will share it with the mentioned departments.

We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.