All reviews train station typical ibis old town prager strasse budget hotel parking place room rate breakfast room lovely city yogurt the river internet hairdryer germany soap square
Reviewed August 22, 2017

This building does not have own reception. The reception is in Ibis Bastei 50m away and entrance can be opened via room card. I had a single room for two persons with separate beds. Ehm, the beds were separated circa 10 cm. The room was small, without mini-bar, safe, the lightning was poor, the carpet looked as not cleaned yet for some time. At least the bathroom was clean. There is paid wifi, just one day free, but this was enough for me. Storing of baggage on the reception is paid. I expected more for the price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I generallY love Ibis hotels bit this was below par. I checked in and thez did not realise I was a member and so had to do wihout the internet. TheY charge 10 Euros a daY for the internet. Be warned if You need it which most people do these. This was rectified after I complained. I should have complained earlier even though I did not know I was entitled to free internet. Charming. Also there was hair in the bathroom. It was cleaned to begin with and remained there for the whole of the staY. The basic hotel was fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2017

standard ibis hotel it does the job
the only minor problem was the toilet it needs to be turned 90 degrees as it could be a bit tight for a large or tall person apart from that its an ibis and i love them

Room Tip: high floor for a better view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Every time I come back to Dresden, I will definitely stay in this same hotel because of its location, friendly staff, and very good room rate. They also provides very reliable WiFi services (foc if you are a ibis business card holder). If you compare with the hotel just across the street (Pullman), which has very good room, Ibis wins in terms of service attitude from the staff.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed June 17, 2017

We only stayed one night so chose a more basic hotel than we normally would but found this has all we needed. The room was a decent size, the bathroom excellent. Breakfast was good with a decent range of options which would cater well for most.Our only gripe is the quality of the wifi which was marginal in the room but worked better downstairs in the lobby. Hotel Reception is is the adjacent IBIS hotel. The hotel is just over 5 minutes walk from the the train station, and downtown Dresden only 15 minutes walk away. We were originally not going to stop over but were really glad we did. Dresden is a lovely city with a lot to offer. The river cruise is well worth while.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple