All reviewstrain stationtypical ibisold townprager strassemain stationpedestrian streetbudget hotelparking placeroom ratebreakfast roomlovely citylarge hotelbreakfast choicesexcellent locationyogurtthe riverinternet
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Ibis is located in a convenient square in Dresden, walking distance to all the attractions. There are three Ibis at the same square, but only one of them has a reception. All the others have to refer to this to get service. This can be inconvenient sometimes. I think they should have at least vending machines in the hotels that have no reception/market, so that guests could use if they need. Breakfast is served in the building, though.

Rooms are traditional Ibis standard, but a little run down, a bit old. They are not uncomfortable though. I just did a quick search when I was there and realised I could have stayed in a better hotel and this would not mean so much more money. There's no free wi-fi (only in the lobby and for an hour) and even when I tried to purchase, I couldn't.

It's a budget hotel, conveniently located and maybe that's all you need.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2017

This building does not have own reception. The reception is in Ibis Bastei 50m away and entrance can be opened via room card. I had a single room for two persons with separate beds. Ehm, the beds were separated circa 10 cm. The room was small, without mini-bar, safe, the lightning was poor, the carpet looked as not cleaned yet for some time. At least the bathroom was clean. There is paid wifi, just one day free, but this was enough for me. Storing of baggage on the reception is paid. I expected more for the price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I generallY love Ibis hotels bit this was below par. I checked in and thez did not realise I was a member and so had to do wihout the internet. TheY charge 10 Euros a daY for the internet. Be warned if You need it which most people do these. This was rectified after I complained. I should have complained earlier even though I did not know I was entitled to free internet. Charming. Also there was hair in the bathroom. It was cleaned to begin with and remained there for the whole of the staY. The basic hotel was fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2017

standard ibis hotel it does the job
the only minor problem was the toilet it needs to be turned 90 degrees as it could be a bit tight for a large or tall person apart from that its an ibis and i love them

Room Tip: high floor for a better view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Every time I come back to Dresden, I will definitely stay in this same hotel because of its location, friendly staff, and very good room rate. They also provides very reliable WiFi services (foc if you are a ibis business card holder). If you compare with the hotel just across the street (Pullman), which has very good room, Ibis wins in terms of service attitude from the staff.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com