“Only cash ”

Ranked #53 of 909 Restaurants in Leipzig
Neighbourhood: Zentrum
Neighbourhood: Zentrum
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I don‘t tried the food because only cash was accepted. So nothin for people who want to pay wir card....

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This was our first night in Leipzig and we decided to have dinner in the square. There was a very nice music festival going on as well. The service was quick and very nice. Not necessarily typical for German dining, the waiter was very attentive and helpful with picking out our meals. We were unintentionally going to order too much food so he made suggestions to cut back our order as the portions are very large. Great restaurant and highly recommend.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Surprisingly good prices taking into consideration its location . Nice Mediterranean food, generous servings and super friendly staff. I really liked that they are fast and attentive. Definitely a place to recommend.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I had the Diavolo pizza and my colleague had the bolognese. Nothing was left on our plates. Really good food and reasonable price. I will be back again on my next visit to Leipzig. Highly recomended.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

We had two different pastas with my friend and the food was tasty, portions enormous. The service was friendly and quick, even if the restaurant was full. My Carbonara had a little bit too much salt, but otherwise just perfect and the pasta cooked al dente.
The prices very reasonable compared to to many of the others close by.