All reviewsquiet areaaccor hotelscity centrevery comfortable roomnice hotelquality hotelair conditionrail stationtaximuseumberlinkettle
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Nothing really good or bad. My bed could use an update though. Fridge, kettle, coffee and tea on the room. One day I didn't have enough time for breakfast so I made myself a quick sandwich to take-away. Waitress told me that's not allowed. What the heck? So it's better for them if I sit there one hour enjoying the full breakfast instead of paying full breakfast and taking just a sandwich? Took it with me anyway. Who invents such nonsense?

Room Tip: Best to choose a room on the inside and sleep without street noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SGOLE, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Leipzig Am Johannisplatz, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Hotel Leipzig am Johannisplatz. I am sorry that your experience during the breakfast did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns,
and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Mercure Leipzig Am Johannisplatz

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is around a 20 minute walk to the centre of the city, an easy walk that’s very straightforward. Room was great, reception very efficient and friendly. Nice bar, but we visited just after the kitchen was renovated and therefore not working. I’m sure this won’t be a problem in the future.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
SGOLE, Public Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Leipzig Am Johannisplatz, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Hotel Leipzig am Johannisplatz.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback!

Sincerely

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I was out for a weekend trip with a friend and we chose Mercure as the hotel is close to the rail station as well as the city centre. The rooms were pretty spacious and clean with all amenities provided for.
The breakfast spread was also quite a bit with lactose free and gluten free options.
Overall pretty impressed with this Mercure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
SGOLE, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Leipzig Am Johannisplatz, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The Mercure Hotel is an OK Hotel for a short trip. Nothing to complain here, just that it needs a little TLC and updating. The breakfast is great with everything you’d want. Reception staff is very friendly, restaurant and bar staff not so much. A big issue was, that the heating in my room didn’t work the first night and my room seemed to have been an ex smoking room. A smell you just can’t escape.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
SGOLE, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Leipzig Am Johannisplatz, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Sincerely

Reviewed October 21, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
SGOLE, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Leipzig Am Johannisplatz, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017