“Dinner”

Ranked #65 of 878 Restaurants in Leipzig
Price range: US$22 - US$40
Cuisines: Deli, German, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Savour pure indulgence with outstanding culinary delights and wines from around the world. The Villers team will pamper you with German and international dishes. While the focus lies on regional and seasonal products, you will experience a distinguished balance of traditional and experimental cuisine.
Reviewed November 27, 2017

The best meal we had in Leipzig. Good service and wonderful food. We would return here without any problem. Definitely the best in town, that we found.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

On our last night at the Furstenhof, we ventured to try the gourmet food. It was a treat. Delicious meal and a happy experience overall

Reviewed January 8, 2017

I went here on a date-night with my husband and we were not disappointed at all. You need to bring your big vallet but I would rather eat here ones every 6 months than ones every month in an average restaurant. I do not eat fish or seafood and that can be tricky in a place like this with a very limited menu but when we ate here they had enough dishes for me to choose so that it was not a problem. The food was very nice, nicely presented and the atmosphere was great. It is hard to explain the flavors and quality of the ingredients, so I have uploaded some pictures for you all to see and enjoy. My husband ordered the corresponding wines and the waitress was very competent and had no problem selecting the right wines for him. The other waitress in the restaurant was a little slow and not that attentive as our main waitress but the over-all experience with the staff was very good.
Even though I do not eat fish or seafood I cross my fingers for a good menu in February as I have already booked a table here for Valentines for my husband and I. The experience was that good! I cannot give Villers 5 out of 5 because they have such a limited menu, which have held us from going there one other night, where we really wanted to go, but the menu was nearly all fish and seafood and no food for me to eat.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

They DO know what they are doing there, no doubt! They are asking for big bucks, but we all agreed, it was worth it, value for money is good.
The only thing we did not really enjoyed: the room is 'keen-eared', we (too) easily heard what the others said and they probably could not overhear us.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

This restaurant is in the Hotel Furstenhof so we used it for the two nights we stayed here.

As the weather was good we had a table outside in the courtyard. The first night we were offered their "grazer" type menu. This had a number of courses but you were free to choose how many you actually wanted. Had this the second night as a result.

Staff were very welcoming and tried their best to explain each course in English. I doubt if many UK restaurants could explain courses in German. Service is not rapid but then siting outside in the courtyard there was no need to worry about speed.

Could not fault the quality of the food, testimony of this is that we had the same menu the second night and several repeated choices.