See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Check in member of staff was very, very friendly and helpful. Room wasnt that cheap, but breakfast was included. Room basic, bottle of water was free in the room, which is refreshing after a long day on the road. Little chewy sweets on the pillows, a German tradition (They are made there!). Would go again, but try getting a better price next time. As mentioned, breakfast was good,yummy, coffee and Fresh Orange was nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

This is a very clean and nice hotel with no bad surprises.

Nice staff and great service with breakfast 7-11 and restaurant open til 23.

I got a room facing the road an you could here the cars passing but it didn’t bother me.

Well worth the money.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Fantastic price/offer ratio. In the junior suite that we booked we had two big rooms with a small kitchen and a huge, very comfortable beds. Two big tv’s. Very nice and friendly staff, speaking English too. Close to a highway. Comfortable parking. Pretty good breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Situated on outskirts of city, reasonable parking, efficient reception which also features a Trabant on show, clean and tidy room, not large but big enough bottled water provided, good shower and bathroom, double was 2 singles together, only downside was very strong dog smell in lift which I suppose is unavoidable if they can stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2017

I went there in November 2016 for a few days when my brother got married in Zwickau and my boyfriend and I enjoyed our time there a lot, the breakfast was great and the room was spacious and beautiful. The bed was so huge and comfortable, we loved it. The ladies at the reception were very kind and helpful.
The only negative point is the location, it is hard to reach by public transport and very far off the real city center of Zwickau. Anyhow, we know that this is nothing the hotel can change.
Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple