See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2015

This is my second stay in ACHAT Hotel. I was there for four nights in the beginning of June.

The first stay in 2013, I was given a slightly noisy room facing the main street. I gave my feedback and this time, they put me to a beautiful, quiet room facing the rear yard. There is a small balcony which doubles as a window. In the day, you can see a nice park and in the night, you can have a comfy sleep, almost noise free. In the morning, you can take a quick stroll in the park and by the river side before you get ready for work... the restaurant serves superb food and the atmosphere is relaxing.

The room is very spacious and the bed, pillows are very comfortable. It comes with free WIFI. There is a bathtub, and I enjoyed hot bath every night after a hard working day. This is fabulous :)

The only small minus for the hotel is, there is not any free beverages nor kettle in the room. There is also not a mini fridge nor mini bar. LIDL is just down the road, but I wish I could have a water boiler and cup to make myself a nice warm cup of tea or warm drink before going to bed... so, this is the small issue for me.

Overall, value for money!

Room tip: Quiet rooms are at the back. Ask for park view.
Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed December 3, 2014

We were meeting some holiday friends who lived in Zwickau. The options for hotels are limited. Chat was close by our appointment and looked okay and fresh. The hotel was a little old fashioned but ok. the bar was closed very early and the elevator looked old and dangerous.

Room tip: not a the street side, its noisy
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JLVoortman
Reviewed November 15, 2014

The room is very spacious, big enough to even have a party. But it is very simple-decorated, beddings are nothing special either.

Wifi signal is very poor, so don't recommend it if you need to work in your hotel room.

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was here for three nights. The room is clean and spacious for one person. It is basic but comfortable enough for short stay. WIFI is free but between 8 am to 11 pm, the accessibility was really bad.

The restaurant downstairs was delicious. I managed to try some local food and beers which were pleasantly delightful.

Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The environment is pleasant, I took a short walk around the area, nice old architectures and lovely neighborhood.

I also used the hairdresser service next door. Very convenient and affordable.

Room tip: Ask for room facing towards the back. My room was facing the main street, it was a little noisy (traffic sound and tram sound).
Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Zwikau is like a gost city. Full of nice empty old buildings. In the hotel we are trying this local beer. Very good for me, actually tests great. The reception team is proud of this their local product. They are right, is a good brauerei what they have here in Zwickau. Tschuess

Date of stay: February 2014