All reviewsminute walkwithin walking distancesmall hotelhighly recommend this hotelnice staffcruise terminalchecking outlovely hotelgood sizewould stay here againexcellent breakfaststayed one nightrooms are cleanbedssabineparkingwifi
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Hotel very clean - room 210 quiet and a good size with two comfy chairs. Tea coffee making facilities in room. 24 hour tea and coffee machine in reception area. En suite of good size and good shower.
Breakfast was very good considering it was continental buffet style. Waitress very welcoming. Food good quality and room. Dry pleasant and clean.
Marked down just because no facilities to eat in the evening. Reception staff not very welcoming on arrival. No English TV channel

Room Tip: Noise 210 if you want quiet room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Great location, good breakfast, clean and comfortable room, parking on site.
Very helpful in planning your stay . Left my prescription glasses behind and
they sent it to me without a charge even though I asked them to use my credit card.
We highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We booked only one new night in Tom Kyle, as we were taking the cruise boat next day morning.
Reception was fantastic, staff were more than polite and gentle. Rooms were just the right size, clean and perfectly lighted. Toilet is separate from shower room, which is convenient, perfectly clean and furnished.
The night was very quiet and serene, the area is calm as well. Wifi free and superb speed.
Next day morning, breakfast was superior! Awesome taste of food and drinks, with quite a variety. The restaurant staff always check on you politely to make sure you don't need anything not catered for.
Checking out was quick, reception team ordered us taxis to get us to the cruise terminal OSK in Kiel port. As the OSK cruise terminal was a walking distance from the hotel, which was very convenient, some of our group went on foot while others went by taxi with the luggage.
To conclude, Comfort Tom Kyle is a fantastic hotel, with great helpful and courteous staff, perfectly located for those taking cruise ships.
We got more than expected! Highly recommended and would not hesitate to book it again if opportunity reoccur!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm writing this while having a complementary coffee from the 24h coffee machine available in the lobby. Even though I already check out.

The hotel is located near the Hospital, and within walking distance (10 minutes) to the city's center and the port.

Although small, the Hotel is very comfortable. The staff is one of the nicest I've meet, the entire stay was very pleasant.

The rooms are quite big, as well as the bathroom (with shower only).

Recently renovated and well maintained.

Bathrobes and room sleepers are available.

I small bottle of wine, and one of water, give a nice welcoming touch.

Breakfast is good, not much choice, but perfect to start the day.

Next time I'm in Kiel will definitely return here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night and found the front desk staff to be friendly, and very accommodating. As an American who speaks only english, I was relieved to find how patient and tolerant the staff is.

Cozy clean modern room, and generous variety at the breakfast buffet. If I come back, this is where I'll stay

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo