See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2015

This was an over night stop en-route for a family holiday. The parking was interesting in their small car park. Great reversing skills required. There was no restaurant or even good advice as to where to eat, recommending take-away in the room.
The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy C
Reviewed January 24, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is excellent value for money and the reception staff, in particular, are friendly, welcoming and helpful.
My stay was 5 nights during January. For my first night I was staying in a single room in the annexe, which was about 100 metres along the road from the main hotel. I was in a single room, which cost €44. This was pleasant enough - such that I decided to extend my stay. The reception staff were able to accommodate my request for a room in the main hotel. For just €2 more per night I stayed in a large double room (single occupancy rate) with a sofa and desk area.
This hotel is a good walk to the city centre, but very handy for the Sana Kliniken (hospital). It has free parking in the main car park but there is also a secure garage available.
I'd stay again and am happy to recommend!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank GroovyAuntie
Reviewed August 31, 2014

This hotel is not far from centre or the airport, you simply get off from the bus n°6 at "fahlenkamp schweig" bus stop and then walk for 300 meters. The hotel is very confortable, rooms are always clean, staff is very nice. In the room there is a flat screen tv (free channels) and a desk. My room had got a big window so it was very bright!!! The neighborhood is very quiet.

Room Tip: This hotel is not far from centre or the airport, you simply get off from the bus n°6 at "fahlenkamp schweig" bus stop and then walk for 300 meters.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2014

let us start with the cons: the hotel does not provide a restaurant or hotel bar and it is not in the city center.

The room (I had a single room) has an acceptable size. It is a enough for a good sleep and a shower in the morning. The rooms are clean. The design my be a little bit old style but who cares.

Now I should mention the pros: If you are just looking for a place to sleep this is your place. The price is extremely reasonable. Because there is no restaurant you have to pay for with your room rate. The next argument for the Traveller is the accessablility. It is located on a road outside the city center (inside parking is only allowed for residents or for a high fee) that is connected to all mayor roads. One of the biggest advantages is the reception desk. There is no closing time. You even can check in after midnight. That was the reason why I booked the hotel the first time.

There is a breakfast buffet. Nothing fancy but the price is ok. My opinion is: I only want coffee, rolls, jam, ham and eggs. And I don't want pay for possibilities I don't eat.

To sum it up: If your are just looking for a place to sleep or place with a late checkin, this is your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Seidenpriester
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way through Germany. The hotel is nicely located if you travel with car / motorcycle and easy to find. They have a small parking lot in front of the building and a garage for a fee. The breakfast was not very large but worth the money.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple