“Second to none”

Ranked #3 of 566 Restaurants in Almeria
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tapas bar and specializes in the cuisine and local products rations.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this place not knowing anything about it.

By the looks of it it seemed like a good place, it was busy also so we figure we give it a try.

I must say, that even as busy as it was we ordered our drinks and got our tapas pretty quick, this means that they are really well organized.

When I walked in I asked about a table, it as told 3 other were ahead of my waiting as well, after a few minutes we found an spot and a while later they gave us out table.

So, we were really impress with their service, we watched as the Kitchen keep pushing out tapas after tapas! They have a great system in place.

We tried several tapas, even the simples one was well put together and tasted great!!

Love the option of getting your regular tapas or the gourmet ones for an small surcharge.

I have try lots of places in this by far is well above must other places, not just for their food but for the service, we really enjoyed the whole experience.

This place ranks 2nd ( to none in my opinion) in the list for tapas bar in Almeria as per TripAdvisor.

Decided to go check the #1 on the list, which is not far to this place, we got there and did not even dare to go in, you could smell the frier from across the corner, this place looked like a total grease trap,just by the looks of the place, waiters and smells I can tell you is seriously overrated!!

We will definitely be back to Taberna Nuestra Tierra, for tapas and a full meal.

Enjoy!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We had superb tapas - probably the best I've ever had and I've been visiting Spain for over thirty five years. Highly recommend this place. Within minutes of opening it was packed.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Almeria was a quick stop on our way to Malaga. I am so thankful the hotel recommended Taberna Nuestra Tierra as by fair they prepared the best tapas of our trip.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The food was to less, the beer like water, we ask for a lemonade they give us "Fanta Lemon" .. per total very very disappointed:(

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, good prize, nice stuff!!! If you drink, you get some tapas for free. Everything that we ordered (patatas bravas, octopus, pork...) was very good!