2,859 results
All reviews double shower modern hotel wet room old city rooftop pool floor to ceiling windows star hotel spa bath bathroom area underground parking toilet and bidet train station modern style minute walk excellent hotel cold meats jewish quarter
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Location is great near the old town. The atmosphere is very dark and gloomy. The suite was very noisy felt you were sleeping on the high way lots of sound from traffic. And even from the neighbours. Swimming pool is nice and small. Staff needs training. No Personal touch at all. Breakfast was very good. Rooms are very clean but very dark.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay at this hotel, only wish could have stayed longer. Fabulous, spacious well thought out modern rooms, with a huge comfy bed, bathrobes and everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel. Breakfast was great with a good selection and the bar / minibar were reasonably priced. The rooftop pool was great with lovely big sunloungers and parasols. Food served on the rooftop was good quality. Basement parking was a bonus too. The Eurostar Palace did not disappoint and I would certainly recommend to anyone visiting Córdoba. I hope to visit again one day.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel at the last minute while travelling through Spain with my brother. I had issues when checking-in because they couldn’t find my booking which was annoying given it was 9pm. Ten minutes later they said they would give us a room key and sort it out later. It is a lovely modern hotel. The only thing that I was quite surprised by is the bathroom set-up. Basically you can’t shower privately as the person can be seen through the glass by anyone walking in and out of the room. Wish I would have taken a photo. The location is great and the pool is a great place to cool off in the heat. All in all I would recommend if you can deal with the bathroom layout. Such a great city to visit. Enjoy!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time staying at a Eurostars hotel. Frankly, it was a disappointment. The Cordoba Place has a great location, across the street from the old city of Cordoba. However, the rooms are minimalist style to an extreme. The washroom was scattered with toilet in one tiny room, bathtub and showers in a glass enclosed space, and washing sinks are in the entry hallway. The wall papers are peeling off in many places. I would stay away from Eurostars hotels in the future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VTK
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute on a sightseeing trip to beautiful Córdoba. Very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel for the cost. Also the hotel was in the centre of the city ideal.
Our room was very modern, clean and a good size for three adults.
Breakfast was very good, great choices.
All staff from reception to restaurant were polite and friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple