“Great beers ”
Review of Cervezas Califa

Cervezas Califa
Ranked #32 of 1,061 Restaurants in Cordoba
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Cervezas Califa is the one and only Microbrewery in the area that pairs food with each of the five kinds of beer they brew.
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice little pub with great beers. The pub has excellent air conditioning inside and some seats outside too. I’ve not had any of the tapas yet but it looks great and the place and people give off a good vibe.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,136)

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited on recommendation and not disappointed. Generous glass of wine reasonably priced. Beer tasty. Good platter of excellent Iberian ham and cheese. Friendly service. Would go back.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

In a sea of fizzy lager, this is a must for anyone who prefers their beer brown. Like all craft beers, possibly trying too hard to pack in flavours etc but a good range of beers.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Sure the Mezquita is great... but Califa is what I will remember most about Cordoba.

When it's hot in Cordoba, Califa is the perfect place to throw down amazing beer that isn't the typical lager that most Spaniards drink. Califa's IPA is as good as any in California, and I should know since that is where I'm from. They have a wide variety of beer that they brew and they provide some guest taps as well.

Having been open for 5 years now, the wife and I threw back several beers and she even let me buy a shirt. The free WiFi is a plus. Also, Christian was an awesome server and like all things Spain, they provide you with a free bowl of potato chips.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This bar has some of the best beer I've ever tasted, and believe me I've tasted a lot.
The beer is well priced for its quality, and frankly I could have stayed here all day if I wasn't sightseeing.
Food is more expensive and small in portions, but again the quality was very good.
I wish I'd bought the t shirt.