All reviews shuttle bus free parking swimming pool cordoba city nice terrace one night hotel is located would definitely stay here again old town car luxury patio
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. It was quite pleasant on arrival - nice setting, clean and tasteful decor. However it was impossible to sleep. You can hear every movement - doors opening/closing, every footstep and conversation. So I guess if you're a heavy sleeper then you'll be okay here. Otherwise I'd avoid!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aminah L
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was reserved for 5 nights beginning March 5th, Cordoba, Spain.
One of the main reasons for choosing this hotel was that Expedia (and assume other websites) indicated that a free shuttle was available to pick you up from the Train station with at least 24hrs notice. A full 48 hours prior to arriving I sent an email to provide the time that we were arriving at the train station(14:49).
The reply from the hotel indicated that their shuttle was only an area shuttle (which was also indicated in the Expedia website) and only ran 10:00 / 11:00 from the hotel and returned to the hotel at 18:00 from the old town area.
They advised that they were sorry but these were the only times the shuttle ran.
I sent another email and pointed out their indication on the Expedia website.
Again I was advised that they were sorry but that this was the schedule and they could not change it.
There was never an acknowledgement of the offer of a train station pick up on their contracted Expedia website. I therefore write this review as an indication of the possible inaccuracies of their hotel amenities and definitely their hotel services. I have not viewed the Expedia or any other of their contracted websites recently to see if they have followed up on my final email to the hotel specifically advising them to review all of their stated hotel rooms and hotel services descriptions for each of their contracted websites.
I cancelled my reservation and went to another hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brian w
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Yes, the hotel is not located in the city centre. However, it is a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly.
We had a clean room with comfy beds. We also liked the patio, perfect for a relaxed Sunday afternoon.
The hotel offers a free shuttle service the Cordoba city centre (10 and 11 am). Since you don't want to drive your own car there, this is just perfect. The drivers were always perfectly on time and helpful. They drove us carefully without speeding or using a phone. Thanks a lot.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

We flew in from Malaga and hired a car to take us to the hotel the same evening. I was relatively surprised how easy it was to drive in Spain but when we reached Cordoba it was a different matter- got completely lost. It was after midnight and we both thought we would spend the night driving around a unknown city. As luck would have it we did stop at a petrol station and when my hubby asked directions there were 5 policemen there and a couple of them decided to escort us there. What a result and thank you to those lovely men. The hotel was impressive tiled floors, light and airy however we were down in the basement at the end of a corridor. The first 2 nights were fine but the last night when there appeared to be more people staying it was very noisy. Breakfast was good and there was plenty of choice. We did stay one night for food but never again. As it’s so far away you would have to drive to get anywhere. The first day we missed the free shuttle bus so walked to the nearest bus stop which was a fair way and then got confused to where we should have got off. On the way back got the wrong bus and it stopped us off miles from where we should have been, tired and grumpy we decided not to walk all the way to the hotel so managed to wave down a taxi. So remember the hotel does provide a shuttle bus. The staff were nice and helpful and the room was clean and tidy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2017

If you come by car to visit Cordoba this hotel is ideal! Is charming, located aprox 10-15 min by car from the city center, at the end of a luxury residencial area. Has a huge domain, with outdoor pools, playgrounds for children, many terraces and is surrounded by a lot of vegetation. The view is very nice. Is original andalusian and it's restaurant offer a varied spanish menu at good prices. The rooms are quite big, the bathroom is very clean but with poor toilet amenities. I think in the period we visited them was a problem with the heating as it was a little cold in the room. Breakfast quite varied and ok, with eggs, bacon, cheese, pastry, fruits, coffee, tea, yogurt, milk, etc. But in the restaurant also was very cold in the morning. Try to avoid the rooms situated at ground floor as they are noisy and all the night we heard the water from the bathroom. The hotel offers free parking.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms situated at ground floor, they are very noisy!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple