“A great find!”
Review of Monkey Bakery Cafe

Monkey Bakery Cafe
Ranked #6 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Cadiz
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stumbled upon the Monkey Cafe on a walk from the Cruise Terminal to the City centre in Cadiz. The welcome was warm, the coffee great, the pastries delightful and atmosphere pleasant even though the Cafe was quite busy. Good WiFi connection too. Staff were welcoming and helpful. Next time in Cadiz, I'll be heading for there

monkey bakery c... s, Director Comercial at Monkey Bakery Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for your opinion, we will be happy to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for breakfast with our baby. The café has a lovely atmosphere with cool decor! We went for the breakfast menu - pan y café. The americano was delicious and set me up for the day. Lovely friendly staff who were patient with my limited Spanish. Muchos Gracias!!

monkey bakery c... s, Director Comercial at Monkey Bakery Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your beautiful words. We try to work with a smile on our face to fill everyone with energy and optimism.

See you soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I was looking for the cafeteria where I can stay and take a rest for a while. And this was the best option.
It was in the middle of the carnival when I visited here, so the cafeteria was full of people coming in and going out. I have had a seat for quite a long time and ordered some cups of coffee and dessert menu in a row. The staff were so nice and kind that they never let me feel unwelcomed during this busy season. Their service literally made me feel like home.
Moreover, fondant au chocola here tastes obviously awesome!

monkey bakery c... s, Director Comercial at Monkey Bakery Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

That is our idea, to try that our clients relax and enjoy the coffee :)

See you soon! (hopefully)

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

A lovely place to relax after visiting Torre Tavira

Free wifi

Good tea selection which is fresh tea leaves

Chocolate is available in a dairy free option, a must for anyone with this allergy

Food and cake is available

Staff are so helpful, if Spanish in not your language, grabbing other clients to translate for you

Thank you very much, we try to adapt the best possible to our clients.

See you soon! :)

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I saw what appeared to be lovely croissants in the bakery case, but unfortunately I was served a croissant that was overdone & stale from a covered dish at the top of the counter. I think she thought I was a tourist because my Spanish is poor. It was really disappointing, I threw the croissant away after a few bites. Not worth wasting the calories for what amounted to stale and over-browned dough.