All reviews helpful person stayed nights within easy walking distance old town bus centre cleanliness castle
A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed January 17, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Malaga lodge was absolutely perfect for our needs. As a couple travelling on a budget Malaga lodge was perfect. We had a double size bed and private room, shared bathroom for each floor - separate toilet and shower room. Not too many people per floor so we never had to wait to use them. The kitchen was well equipped and cozy. We really felt at home here and loved the opportunity to socialize with other guests.

ALSO-I left a precious family necklace in my room and the ladies were great to arrange to have it mailed back to me. We really appreciated their kind help.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable visit at the Malaga Lodge, just before Christmas.
Maria was great in providing directions prior to the visit and made arrangements to ensure I could get into the house due to a late arrival. The accommodation itself is basic but very traditional and well presented. Did notice a couple of areas which had been missed during cleaning and decorating but nothing major or offputting. While I was there, fruit was not provided as is specified but this wasn't an issue. I spent a little bit of time in the lovely kitchen area and swapped travel tips with other guests which was lovely.
I really liked Malaga Lodge and would consider staying again but it's perhaps a little too far from the centre for a longer stay.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Beautiful, cosy house with a couple of very clean and comfortable bathrooms, electric heaters very helpful during spanish "winter" nights.
very friendly and helppful staff. Perfectly clean shared bathrooms.
Perfect kitchen for self catering.
location about 12 minutes walk from historic city centre of malaga.

Book this one, enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I just loved the harmony in the whole house. Apart from is beautiful, very practical. WiFi in rooms and heating which is operating. Explanation about the house rules clear and simple. It is in the heart of Malaga however there is free parking place. Everything is very close. I have lovely memories from there. Thank you Maria

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple