Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Expedia.comUS$56
eDreamsUS$56
travelup.comUS$88
3,319 results
All reviews old town great location dry river bed train station malaga centro across the bridge comfortable bed city centre short stay few minutes walk clean rooms air con free wifi continental breakfast decent size bars and restaurants on foot
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

I was given a room directly under where the hotel seemed to be demolishing a bathroom. The noise from upstairs was constant from about 9 in the morning until 7 in the evening, with a only short break. Drilling, pounding, hammering! Unfortunately, I spent much of the day in the room, because I felt unwell. The hours spent there were AWFUL, sleepless, and mind-shattering. I called down to reception, tried to change rooms. Impossible: the hotel is full. I explain I should have been told about building works in advance. They are unapologetic. I ask if we can find another solution. But reception hangs up the phone on me! I get my booking agent involved. The hotel again does nothing. Talking to reception face-to-face, they are finally apologetic, but again just shrug! Obviously they had no idea how to fix a bad bad situation, and didn’t care enough to try. But I really wish the hotel had not put me in this circumstance in the first place. Don't sell a room that is uninhabitable! Only the most unprofessional of hotels does this to their guests. Thanks a lot Ibis. AVOID!

Room tip: Avoid this hotel at all costs, don't stay in any of the rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2019

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2019

We stayed here twice during our trip. The rooms had double beds as we requested. We could store the luggage there to explore the city on our day leaving. Also, I could use the quick checkout without problems and they promptly sent the bill on Saturday.

I think the price at least now in May is very good (we paid less than 80 Euros each time) and the location is pretty good, because it's decently close to the train stations and also close enough to walk right into the city. (To be nitpicky, ideally it would still be a couple of streets closer to the train and bus stations)

Everything in our rooms was clean and working and we had no problems otherwise.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Reviewed May 17, 2019

Very nice hotel, the best location, excellent restaurant and bar in the ground flor of the building. Very close to almost all points of the interest in Malaga. Very profesional staff in services. Will come back when I'll stay in Malaga.