Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

5 Reviews
from US$10.40
from US$144.10
2,057 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour marmalade guide luis fun facts entertaining tour el pimpi explore malaga main sites morning tour highly recommend this tour an excellent guide beautiful city interesting things city tour his passion great introduction
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Had a great tour of Malaga with Javier, we saw many important sites and the tour was presented in a fun and informative way, highly recommend.

1  Thank Beck_K_1
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We did the 2 1/2 hour Malaga walking tour on 02/04/18 with Amanda.
I registered on the website the night before to give the company an idea of numbers, it also saves time on the day and reserves you a place in case numbers are too high.

We turned up at 10.45 as advised and found 4 very friendly guides waiting. Within a few minutes about 80 other people had turned up. We were split into 4 groups, 2 English speaking, 1 Spanish and I am not quite on what the other was.

Amanda took us around the main sights in Malaga and gave us an informative, interesting and knowledgeable tour, with a little humour included. I have been to Malaga many times and have walked around the sights but never really knew much about the history, wish I had done this before.
We had a 10 minute break in the middle of the tour to get a drink or go to the toilet. I would say that the tour is quite an easy walk and that there is nothing strenuous involved, there is a small slope to walk up.

We really enjoyed the tour and we will take up the offer of some of the other tours Explora have available when we are next in Malaga.
This was a free walking tour in which you tip your guide what you think it was worth. Amanda explained how it worked at the beginning of the tour. I would imagine that she did very well in tips from the group as she is friendly and an excellent guide.
Very enjoyable and we will use this company again.
Thank you Amanda and Explora Malaga.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Baddog1212
Javier H, CEO at Explora Malaga, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review. You gave an excellent picture of what to expect from the service to other visitors.I will be delighted on having you on board on our others walking tours next time you visit Málaga!

Best wishes,

Amanda and the Explora Malaga team

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed this free tour.
Nahuel Marcos was a very good guide with a very good knowledge about Malaga history, his passion for the city is remarkable and made the group get together!
I truly recommend this to everyone!
Greetings from João from Portugal and Shirley from Malaysia!

3  Thank 443jo_og
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We did the free Malaga city tour and also the Acazaba Tour
Luis was a fantastic guide, very funny and kept the tour interesting right through.
It was very informative with lots of historical information and funny anecdotes throughout.
We have been on quite a few free walking tours in the past and this was certainly one of the best we've had.
I would highly recommend anyone who visits Malaga to go one one of these tours whilst visiting.

1  Thank Daniel922
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Simply amazing, a great and informative tour, the guide was excellent (thank you Luis!). A lot of historical information, funny and interesting stories. We loved it, one of the best tours we did so far!

1  Thank siriarte