“Great Italian food!”
Review of Incontro

Incontro
Reserve with
Incontro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 1,568 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Description: Incontro is all about real Italian food, where handcrafted pasta, wood-fired pizzas and hearty main courses are prepared in the authentic Italian fashion. Our cuisine is focused on using fresh top quality produce and bringing back traditional flavours that our chefs were brought up with. Our restaurant combines contemporary interiors with traditional Italian details creating a casual atmosphere which together with our warm hospitality will inspire you to have a delightful dining experience. Our small, but complete wine cellar boasts a wide range of wines, including some of the best Italian, National and International wines. Incontro is located on the Calle Camilo José Cela road in the centre of Marbella, just a walk away from the harbour. We are open every day for dinner and we are also open for lunch on weekends. Visit us and get seduced with our real taste of Italy.
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant. Great location, friendly staff, very good food.
Are you looking for an Italian restaurant, look no further, you will love it.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My favourite truffle pasta , friendly stuff , great atmosphere! A great place to visit as a couple of with friends !

Reviewed April 1, 2018

When I came to Marbella I was searching for something unique and with a nice ambience. As I am related to restaurants industry I have tried different places but I can assure you that Incontro is my favorite Italian restaurant in Marbella! Restaurant provides delicious food options as well as quite nice varieties of beverages. It seems that they did a great training with their staff, because service provided is professional, elegant and personalized. As the property is quiet demanded by locals, best option is to book your table in advance, in order not to ruin your visit.
Incontro considered their international customers and thought about Menu translations: English, Spanish, and Russian.
Generally speaking, I advise you at least once to try "Italy" in Spain and answer yourself - Do I like it?

1  Thank Daria M
Лев Л, Владелец at Incontro, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you very much for your opinion! We will keep maintain our quality!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We had great dinner for two! I planned romantic dinner for my pizza loving wife! Wood oven made pizzas were super delicioso!!! My favorite was tagliatelle, but wife’s The most loved -truffles mushroom pizza and tiramisu! Thank you for nice atmosphere and great food!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

As a lovers of real Italian pizza, we were looking for a restaurant with real wood owen!!! And we found it here ! Pizzas were great and also good service and actually you can watch how they do it, it’s just in front of you ( depending of where your table is of course ).

As part of us are vegetarians, we were happy to find lot of dishes for us to choose.

My highly recommendation is pizza with mushrooms and truffles!!!! It’s A MUST !!!

At the begging it looks like there is no parking spaces close by, but there are many just over the corner.

Definitely will go back soon.