I had the pleasure of spending two nights at The Westin La Quinta with my girlfriend while on vacation to the Costa del Sol. This resort ranks up there with the best that I've stayed at in my lifetime. We are seriously considering returning to this resort for our honeymoon. Here are my key takeaways:
- Beautiful resort grounds: Stunning mountain views, very well-kept and maintained grounds.
- Very convenient complimentary shuttle service: Book a shuttle to take you from the resort to Puerto Banus (which is a must for car and/or yacht lovers; it is an absolute spectacle, and felt like "Monaco meets Dubai meets the South of France"). The shuttle is a beautiful and air conditioned Mercedes-Benz van, and will take you to-and-from Puerto Banus until 23:00.
- Friendly staff (a special thank you to the lovely lifeguard!).
- Good breakfast with delicious selection of healthy juices.
- Golf course.
- Ability to collect Starwood Preferred Guest or Marriott Rewards points.
- Although the rooms are beautiful and well-kept, they could use an update.
- Lunch buffet at the pool had a limited selection and was quite expensive.
- Would I recommend this resort? I would 100% recommend this resort to anyone looking for a relaxing vacation, business, or really anything. As mentioned before, I will probably come back here for my honeymoon. Loved every second of my time at The Westin La Quinta!
- 011 34 671 10 93 31
- Email hotel
- Free Wifi
- Free parking