We have stayed twice (May and November) at this great little hotel right on the lovely Paseo Maritimo,overlooking the Med with views to Africa's Rif mountains and Gibralter.Ask for one of the front facing rooms,preferably on the top or second top floors - you pay a bit more but well worth it for the outlook.Balconies are absolutely huge,great for eating out on.The apartments we have had have been clean, simple, reasonably equipped, very quiet and - although without any 'charm' as such - we really like them.The view from the patio doors, the deep blue sea sparkling just a stone's throw away,well the location itself makes this hotel our first and only choice now in Marbella.Didn't fancy the lower floors or side apartments much because of their view onto neighbouring apartment blocks,albeit some have a bit of a side on view to the sea.
Parking isn't easy although we have been really lucky both stays(off-season) getting a vacant space right outside.But we wouldnt be too worried if we had to park a bit further away.The whole area is very nice and safe , lots of tropical gardens,very attractive.
Didn't fancy the restaurant much - it looked very empty and basic,not appealing.The hotel is beside so many eating choices - plus a great new supermarket 5 mins walk along the front - or 10 mins walk to the beautiful old town.How can you beat eating breakfast etc on these great balconies,with those views?
You can walk (about an hour) along the beautiful Paseo Maritimo to Puerto Banus - and then take the little ferry boat back to Marbella' s own harbour.A bit pricey but worth the trip.Buses are 5 mins walk from the hotel.Marbella is one of the few places we would in future perhaps not bother with a car as there is good public transport up to Ronda, Malaga and along the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul, with a rating of 3 keys, is located in first line of the beach in the centre of Marbella, on the Beach Boulevard. Our priviliged location at the Fontanilla beach, is only a minutes walk away from Marbella's Old Town, the Fair and Congress Palace and the Leisure Harbour, and makes our centrical aparthotel the ideal base for your holidays.All apartments are comfortable, are climatized and have a fully equipped kitchen, furnitured terrace, safety box, wifi, LCD television and direct telephone. They offer freedom, independence and comfort, and represent an economic alternative to a traditional hotel.Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Marbella