NH Marbella(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$109
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Princesa Playa Hotel Apartamentos(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$109
Melia Marbella Banus(Marbella)
US$225
Melia.com
  • Pool
H10 Andalucia Plaza(Nueva Andalucia)
US$195
Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$235
US$611
US$498
  • Pool
All reviewssingle roomold townno liftbeds were comfortablefew minutes walkfantastic locationspecial thanksfresh towelsfree wifihostelshowerensuiteluggagebalconysupermarket
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I would advise to stay at Hostal Berlin in Marbella to everyone who search good value for money.
It is a small and very cosy hostal near the city centre and the beach. I stayed at the single room with bathroom, air-conditioner and TV. Rooms are cleaned on the daily basis.When you chek in you are provided with a free map. Breakfast is served personally and includes toastes, jam, butter, coffee, tea or chocolate free refill for very small pay. The personnel is very friendly and helpful.
I enjoyed my stay here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is a gem. Small 'personal' hotel, in a great location on the edge of the old town and minutes from the beach. This is a budget hotel, and amazingly good value. I had a single room which had everything i wanted, including a nice en-suite shower room. Lovely staff too. For the price, amazing service

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Michaelakadean
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This hostel was just perfect. The staff were all lovely, especially Ximena (and her 2 beautiful dogs) They were welcoming and really helpful, giving us some fab recommendations for restaurants and marking them out on maps. The rooms were plenty big enough and were very clean and tidy. It is really close to the beach and all of hey he restaurants and is situated on a beautiful little street.
Wifi worked really well. I would highly recommend it and can't wait to go back again! It really is a great place!
See you again soon!
Rebecca Guy xx

Room Tip: All the rooms were lovely
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bec20142014
HOSTALBERLIN, Recepción at Hostal Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank so much Mrs. Guy!

You will be welcome to our little hostal anytime you want!

We hope to see you soon around us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I booked this budget hostal based on excellent reviews from previous customers but then had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Cynthia at the hostal was fantastic and refunded my booking payment in full. When I am next in Marbella I will definitely stay there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ExplorerMike57

Thank you for your opinion Mike.

I am sorry that you cancelled your trip to Marbella; you will be welcome anytime to our hostal. You know where you can find us.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stayed there for 6 nights, and I think I got a good value for my money. Staff was really nice and room was good ( I actually got to choose between 2 rooms when I arrrived )
I can surely recommend this place and the location is superb...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you Iris for your opinion.

If you ever come back to Marbella, you know where you can find us. You will be welcome!

Best wishes,