Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$53
View deal
eDreamsUS$53
PricelineUS$53
Agoda.comUS$53
TripadvisorUS$53
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

We came to Marbella to stay for two weeks while I had medical treatment, the first 11 days we stayed at a different, far worse hotel, and on a whim decided to move to a new place near the end of the trip, and we have never made a better decision. The place is beautiful and clean, with plants and comfortable common spaces. The staff are friendly, helpful and speak good English, at least for the standard in Marbella. The rooms are comfortable, clean. The AC works and the shower is comfortable.

There is a beautiful third floor terrace, and an inside garden in the common room on the ground floor. The common room is bright and friendly, with tea and coffee at no charge.

It is very close to the beach, the old town area (which is a must see) and the new downtown area.

I cannot recommend this place enough.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

The hostel was very clean and tidy.
Bedroom and bathroom separate, but that was no problem! Enough space everywhere. The hostel was in a good location, next to the city center and beach.
The owner was very nice and helpful.
We will definitely come back to that place!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2018

I love this place!

I've found, sometimes, that a lot of these Hostels are inaccurately depicted in their advertisements; the price and pictures look acceptable, but upon arrival things are very different.

I am so pleased to be able to say that Hostel Berlin, quaintly located close to Plaza de los Naranjos has exceeded my expectations.

The staff are very friendly, the rooms are very clean and installations are great.

I've been here a week now and I'm staying for another.

Room tip: Great location, great price
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Booked to stay here for 2 night rather last minute but got a twin room at a good price. Excellent hostel, so much so I would class it better than some budget hotels I’ve stayed in. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Rooms in the hotel were very nice and immaculately clean. Complimentary tea and coffee in the common area was a lovely touch. Only issue we had was trying to carry all of our luggage up two flights of stairs to our room as there is no lift, but that’s nothing that can be helped. We arrived early in the morning and left late at night so we used the luggage storage service which was was great. Thank you for everything we would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This is a low key budget hostel right in the centre of Marbella. Close to the beach, old town and shopping areas.

The rooms are basic but clean and fresh towels were provided everyday. Hot water and WIFI on demand,

What makes this hostel special is the staff who are massively accommodating and will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and help you with any special requirements you need.

Special thanks to Elva, Ximena and Fran for making my stay so pleasant and hassle free.

Would definitely recommend for a couple/few nights stay.

Room tip: Book early.
Date of stay: July 2018