3 people are viewing this hotel
US$220
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$220
PricelineUS$220
travelup.comUS$224
1,235 results
All reviews junior suite puerto banus banus suite swim up bar sea view hot tub beach path pool area cd player champagne bar large terrace half board dining table beach front visited this hotel ground floor small kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and each time the service gets better and better. I’m not gonna talk about the excellent location and the beautiful beach but what I would like to mention is the super fantastic service. Look at the photos The hotel is well maintained and they follow the COVID-19 guidelines strictly. The front desk staff (Daniel Mateo, Nicolas po’lit, Jose Maria Vasques) are truly an asset to this hotel. The housekeeping staff are always attentive and super kind ( Alberto Suarez, Beatriz pavon). The restaurant has an amazing staff. The executive Chef Alberto Villarrubia makes the most delicious Andalusian dishes with the freshest seafood. Chef Manuel Torres is fantastic as well. The Food and beverage manager Raul Gonzalez and Maître D’ hotel Jose Sepúlveda have truly gone above and beyond their duties with excellent customer service. A special thanks to you both :) The bar outside has it’s own vibes and fantastic staff as well. Amador Ruiz, Violeta Krasimirova and Jorge Ruiz always greet every guest with a smile on their face everyday. I also have to mention how wonderful all the waiters were a special thanks to them all (Paula Antonova, Arantxa Ramos, Alonso Garcia Pepe Ramírez, José Corbacho, Pepe Ángel, José María Rivera and Sebastian ) I will definitely return and highly recommend this fantastic Gem on Costa del Sol.
Thanks to all the staff including parking and the private security. sorry if I didn’t get everyone’s names but I hope to see everyone very soon :)
Moji

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed March 9, 2021

This lovely hotel sits right on the beach. A super location, but it took me forever to find it. Once you do, however, it's all close to perfect. Spacious rooms, great amenities, a great pool and fine restaurants. Covid restrictions have curtailed the use of some of the hotel offerings, but you can still have a splendid time here. The staff are welcoming and courteous and follow all the safety protocols at this fearful time.
Breakfast is an awesome buffet setting you up for your day on the Costa. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Denis841
Reviewed February 28, 2021

Albeit a bit older this hotel is amazing. The location is 1A and the stuff are ALL wonderful. I returned already a few times and will continue to come back. I specifically like the atmosphere which is quiet but luxuries...!

Date of stay: February 2021
Victor Villar, Atención al cliente/recepción at Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2021

Dear Rabella1966,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your experience at Hotel Guadalpin Banús.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our facilities and we thank you for your words about the rooms and the buffet of our hotel, I will certainly share them with the whole team.

Reviewed January 19, 2021

I had a one week excellent stay. In the times of the pandemic, to still be able to get in the restaurant, to be served in full respect of the rules, to be able to go in the morning and have a Swedish buffet, while still respecting the pandemic rules and having disposable plastic cutlery at the buffet, this was something that I totally enjoyed. Without mentioning the fabulous room, with the view to the see, the sun entering each morning in your room and giving you that surreal impression that you out of this world.
Staff were very nice and helpful and I did enjoy every minute.

Date of stay: December 2020
Victor Villar, Atención al cliente/recepción at Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2021

Dear 917radul,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your experience at the Hotel Guadalpin Banús.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and thank you for your words about our hotel rooms, I will certainly share them with the whole team.

Reviewed January 6, 2021

We loved this hotel, Nice Rooms, Nice View, very good staff, A hotel with a Beach view and a large private roof-terrace with a Jacuzzi, perfect to stay in this hotel and relax, with an-suite bathroom with hydro massage bathtub,

Room tip: Rooms on the top floor (4th) the only noise i heard was the Sea
Date of stay: December 2020
Victor Villar, Atención al cliente/recepción at Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2021

Dear Yossigrunfeld,