Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
US$134
View deal
Expedia.comUS$134
eDreamsUS$134
All reviews minutes by car home from home a wonderful stay welcome drink villa jose
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2020 via mobile

We spent a wonderful week in this amazing guest host. We know it’s mostly considered as a hotel but in Marbella Heights, you really feel like in your own home. All the staff (Stephanie, Dalia, Marta) take good care of us. Of course we don’t forget the manager José and his friend Sofia who were also very kind and helpful with us. The rooms are very comfortable. The breakfast were very healthy. For the lunch and diner, you have the choice between Cesar Salad, Tuna Salad and of course their amazing Cheese and Iberico ham and also other things. There is a big pool and enough long chairs. The views are awesome. The Marbella Heigts is about 15 minutes by car from Marbella and 40 minutes from Malaga. The Maranda suite is spectacular (big bed, dressing, enormous terras with table and 4 chairs, 2 long chairs, lounge, big bathroom with separated bath and separated shower. If you have the opportunity to go there, you wont certainly not be disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DidierWes
Mercedes Boto, Director General at The Marbella Heights Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2020

Many Thanks for our best clients!!
You Experience is the most important for us.

We hope you come back again
Best Regards.

The Marbella Heights Boutique Hotel

Reviewed August 1, 2020

Great home, great people, great atmosphere, que mas? Thank you for your amazing hospitality we will be back soon!! I love being surrounded my good vibes and good people! Thank you again so much ❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mercedes Boto, Director General at The Marbella Heights Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2020

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed July 13, 2020

I have been spending my summers in Mabella for 25 years and was surprised to find this hidden gem!! It truly has everything you expect from a deluxe boutique hotel. I loved its sense of privacy, watching th sunset from their lovely pool (the views are amanzing) and most of all, their personnel. They are family run and one can tell! Their service is superb, attending to every need. I tried their food a couple of days for lunch and I must say it was one of the best fruit salads and burgers I had in a while. I will be back!

Room tip: I took a look at their master suite and that will be my choice for my next trip!
Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank GonzaloOcejo

Many thanks to the first-class clients :)
Your experience is the most important for us.

We hope you come back again.
Warm regards!!

Reviewed January 25, 2020 via mobile

Despite the worst storms to hit the costa in many years, our brief stay at the Marbella Heights was amazing!
Jose is a fabulous host & the hotel is lovely.
It’s little, but luxuriously spacious with views across the campo to the sea.
The facilities are simple, the service is great, and the beds are excellent - one of the best nights sleep I’ve had in ages despite the raging storms!
I would recommend The Marbella Heights Boutique Hotel to anyone looking for a warm welcome and a home from home stay in Marbella.
We are making it our go-to place to stay when visiting the costa from now on!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Many thanks to the first-class clients :)
Your experience is the most important for us.

We hope you come back again.
Warm regards!!

Reviewed January 23, 2020

Super well located. We enjoyed this stay (too short). Excellent service and a very clean professionally run hotel. The breakfast is very good. The garden is great. We would not hesitate to recommend this Hotel

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank ellen_ste2020

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!