Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
US$224
US$205
  • Pool
Sol Don Pedro by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$145
US$132
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Sol Don Marco by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$135
Melia.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$244
US$231
  • Beachfront
Sol House Costa del Sol by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$180
  • Breakfast included
Sol Don Pablo by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$160
US$154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$143
US$136
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$130
US$143
US$125
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsboutique hotelsmall poolquiet areasmall hotelfront desk staffup to datefried eggsexcellent hotelminute walkcleaned every dayfree wifievening mealslipperssupermarketjacuzzieuroborrow
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is almost brand new. We arrived late but were wlcomed by a very frendly hotel receptionist who helped with the luggage. The Room was spatious, perfectly cleaned and fully equiped. Big seif, all shower amneties, minibar etc. No alcohol there, buy your own :). Pool is heated and well maintained, important in April when the sea is very cold. Breakfast was varied with lots of choices and they have a cook on site for fresh omlette/ bacon/ fried eggs. Fruit was fresh. Baby chair available.
Overall a very good experience and we recommend this hotel to anyone. Beach is a 3 minute walk (1 street away). Good restaurants on the beach.

1  Thank AdrianBucur
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

I was highly stressed on my last day about 2 payments being taken from my account i tried to explain this to the hotel staff and all i got from him was a negative attitude and how he was trying to claim that he cant be in the wrong and kept refering to his folder and receipts that all records are there and accurate, i kindly suggested for him to check the computer as obviously all the paperwork in his folder was printed from the system and sometimes you can miss things out, its easily done.

He refused to check i told him payment from my bank has been taken i tried to show him this and the confirmation of booking via booking.com app. He was least interested. I asked him what i should do next he said contact your bank as we are in the right.
So i told him that i did contact the bank and i approached him after. Later i emailed booking.com regarding the scenario i was in within 15m they returned my call saying they have contacted the hotel and there has been a confusion and confirmed 2 payments were taken. Booking.com apologized few times yet i got no apology from hotel staff.

Also i wasnt impressed with the room itself.

First night of checking in my bed never had a duvet, also there were no headboards/headrest. Pillows were very flimsy and thin.

Second day the AC stopped working and same applied in the prayer room maybe it was switched off from your main controls.

My sister requested for a blanket on second day and the lady did not understand the word "blanket" which is a very basic term if you are working in a hotel as a reception staff, as people ask for beddings as a general request.
after trying to explain to her she took our room number and said she will send it but we never we received this.

I had many good deals on other hotels but i paid extra for this for the halal options and with good reviews left by other guests who have stayed in this hotel previously.

The room size was quite small for 3 people and there wasnt sufficient space in in the wardrobe for our clothes to be hanged and for our luggage to be placed.

I am very disappointed with my 3 days experience and i am glad i stayed no longer than 3 days.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
trreception, Director General at Costa del Sol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Dear Amreen,

I would firstly like to express my apologies on behalf of himself and staff for any inconvenience that we have caused in relation to the facts referred to in your comments.

We are grateful, too, that we make the same, as this helps us to continuously improve and provide the service quality we seek.
As you can see, our opinions in general are very good, specially regarding staff. Please, kindly believe in me if I tell you that we improve to give the best service, probably in your case it was due to missunderstood.

Without further prompting again apologize for the inconvenience we have caused, in the hope of being able to greet you personally,

receive a warm welcome,

Julio Garcia

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Lovely boutique style hotel. Everything is and looks brand new and clean. Would be suprised if this hotel is more than 1/2 years old. Being a Halal hotel you will not find alcohol or pork here (alcohol free beer/wine and beef pork available), main reason for me choosing this hotel. Small heated pool with loungers, car park and lounging soft seating bar area at the back. Rooms over 2 floors, try to book an upper floor room if you can. Nice small gym with everything that you need and good quality machines aswell, rooftop terrace area to chill and a private jacuzzi area that you can book by the hour. Only reason I didnt give 5 stars: no kettle in the room (this is a must for us Brits lol), no iron (not even at the reception that you can borrow), car park overpriced at 18 euro a day when there is free parking around the streets (you will struggle for spaces in the high season though).Apart from that this is one of the smartest hotels in the area and I think the room price v quality for this hotel is excellent.

1  Thank Harry S
trreception, Director General at Costa del Sol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Mr. Harry,

We thank you first at all for your comments, this help us to improve and obtain quality level we search.
Hotel was open in January 2017, we try to maintain and clean properly. Kettle in room in available on request, maybe you didn´t know, not iron because of fire security reasons, not allowed.

Thank you again and hope to greet you soon again.

Julio Garcia

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Lovely boutique style hotel, spotless and well maintained. Big shout out to Carlos who has impeccable customer service. Hotel doesn’t serve alcohol or pork but that was perfect for us. Pool is heated which was a great bonus for us.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Dilly6396
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel,very clean and modern with all amenities,gym pool jacuzzi and very helpful staff.The rooms are ultra modern very stylish and clean.The roof terrace facility is amazing the views are awesome,the beach can be seen from the hotel and is approximately a 4 minute walk.The food is very good large portions and fresh.I can’t think of anything to say negative and I will be coming back to this hotel.