Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
US$223
US$210
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$313
US$196
  • Beachfront
Sol Don Pedro by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$171
  • Beachfront
Hotel Ritual Torremolinos(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$121
Bajondillo Apartments(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$112
Sol House Costa del Sol by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$250
US$235
  • Breakfast included
Sol Don Marco by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$167
US$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Sol Don Pablo by Melia(Torremolinos)
US$177
US$140
US$133
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsgood sizeroom was largepool and sea viewnice pool areaten minute walkbus stopmost nightsplenty of sunbedslovely hotellong weekendpaellahotel is situatedcleaned dailyplenty of choicethe hotel is cleansomething for everyonebars
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days and its supposed to be a 4* hotel but its more like a 2* the food is terrible i wouldnt even give my dog it not much choice either, ive been to 3* hotels better than this just terrible. Pool and bar area is nice but bar staff not friendly the only person who talked to me and is a nice person is manuel great to talk to. Nice holiday but hotel isnt good, you need to go have a look at a 4* star hotel then think about changing your restaurant.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarah y
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I came for a week from 4th to 11th with my friend 24 and 29.
First of all suppose to get a pool view room did not recieve. Room was dead on just your basics.
Hotel was full of locals OAP age. Not much for younger folk. I work as a care assistant and they way I described to my friends was I might aswell be at work haha. Food was awful everything cold by Friday we were near in tears at tea time as we never really had a hot meal we ended up going down town at a lovely Chinese. Weds we were so bored we were trying to get a flight home. Pool was freezing sun was away by half 2 3 I actually sat wi a jumper on at one point. I couldn't wait to get home. Bar food was alright. Can't complain about the staff. Entertainment was terrible all local music catered to the older local folk. Omg just worst holiday ever best thing about it gettin home was flight the smile on our fave when our taxi arrived was euphoric. so if ur between the age of 18-30 and wana chill holiday do NOT go here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2017

First of all, this is a honest and non-biased review.
Myself and my wife booked this short 4 night break a month before we travelled, it was to celebrate our 35th anniversary.
I ALWAYS check trip advisor to see what other peoples views are about the hotel in question.
This hotel was dubbed as 4 star and in most aspects it was just about 4 star.
It was modern , spacious, clean, and not a million miles from restaurants, bars and nightlife.
We travelled on 11-15th November, I did my homework so knew it was gonna be quiet.
The hotel staff are courteous speak good English and always smiling, cannot do enough for you.
We were All Inclusive, but in this case it was money wasted, as being out of season the restaurants were throwing cheap beer and meals at you.
The hotel was full and we were probably 10% of English 70% Spanish and 20% the rest.
Entertainment was poor , but we never stayed in, long enough to appreciate what little entertainment there was.
The rooms were just right, bathrooms were large and fantastic, rooms were cleaned every other day.
50 yards down the hill to the main road, bus stops on both sides, hotel side for Benalmedina and Fuengirola, and the opposite side for Malaga, cheap as chips too, about 1 and half euros each way.
Walk down past the Las Palomas Hotel about 200 yards to the main street with more than enough eateries and pubs to last you a week.
The only thing and probably most important thing was the food, although it was well prepared, and plenty of variety, it was cold, (always)
We had to nuke most meals to eat them, then they were fine, many real nice dishes as well.
So to summarize Hotel staff 5/5 location 5/5 rooms 5/5 entertainment 3/5 food 2/5 (poor marks are just based on it being stone cold)
Best areas Torre, Benalmadena, give Fuengirola a miss. Huge market though.
Would defo use this hotel again but not All Inclusive.
As I said , if you go out of season you can expect to pay 20 Euros for 2 x 10 oz steak meals and a bottle of wine, and like us, down by the front 6 euros for a monster full English with 2 bacon 2 saus, 2 eggs, beans , toast, mushy's, cooked as per the British handbook.
Would like to say thanks to Antonio (reception) and Enrique ( bar), two class acts.
I personally love writing honest reviews, and I think this is bang on.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dave P
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We booked here for a CHEAP week all inclusive at the beginning of October.
Cheap was expected but awful wasnt. Appearances can be deceptive and the photos of the hotel and the food must have been edited somehow to show what's on offer.
Most reviews stated it was adequate (although dated)....even saying the food was OK.
Maybe it was just OK for them but people that want half decent, edible food....its far from it.
There was no other facility available for a drink or coffee between when the restaurant closed after breakfast at 10 till 11.
In fact food wasn't available at the pool bar till 1 pm.
The only time HALF decent food was on was an evening when they had an influx coach party of Spanish pensioners in.
In fact the whole staff seemed geared up to be friendly and helpful towards SPANISH people (my tip is to be fluent in Spanish so you push ahead in queues) as happened to me at the pool bar.
My recommendations are that the hotel drop to 3 stars or send EVERY single staff member on a customer services course (especially to learn how to smile).
One last thing....a NEW CHEF is a must.
Here is photo of the quality of food on offer.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon N
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner and 2 kids (11 & 3) at the end of October. Was only a cheap booking and glad we didn’t pay much more.
Hotel was clean and good location, most staff were sooooo miserable found my self not even saying thank you for drinks in the end as they hardly acknowledged you anyway. But a few staff were lovely. We stayed all inclusive which did include spirits wines beer vodka slushes pool snacks and could order pizzas, burgers, hotdogs & toasties when lunch/dinner wasn’t on.
FOOD- lots of reviews and people there said the food is awful but I always found something every night and so did my 2 kids and I actually liked it....but can see why fussy eaters won’t like it as one day they did have sprouts out for breakfast!
Room was large and spacious quadruple room with sea view. Beds were only changed once in a week and towel changes were hit and miss too! The room was hoovered and bathroom cleaned ect everyday though. The bathroom was large and also a fridge in the room.
The entertainment was rather shocking, we only watched it/stayed in hotel twice at night as it was literally just old Spanish people dancing to their own type of music, when my children requested some songs the Spanish oldies actually complained about it and it was turned off! Not much for the kids no kids club was running, no pool games, no mini disco ect.
Have enjoyed the stay for the price but wasnt worth any more than what we paid! Don’t recommend this hotel if you want the kids to be entertained but ok for a cheap break

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family