Just returned from the PuenteReal Hotel and let me assure anyone who has booked this hotel you have nothing to worry about regarding food or the level of service,yes the mealtimes are busy but the choice of food is good and of a good standard with self service beer,wine and soft drinks the pool was not as busy as some people have claimed ( I was there Oct 15th to Oct 22nd ) it may be busier in july/august. As it is during mealtimes its self service for beer ( pints not little cups ) soft drinks and there are bottles of red wine and chilled white and rose with spirits available at the poolside bar the bar staff are great and easy going I did not witness any bias against any nationality I think some Brits are a bit paraniod ( especially some English ) . Only downside was the location at the very end of the resort although this means its handy for the airport ( 10 minute transfer ) and the all-inclusive finishing at 11 pm The rooms are spacious and clean with 7 English channels on the TV. The beds might be a little bit firm for some peoples liking but overall there are much more good points than bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain