Everyone has said everything and I agree with every single compliment - so to add value to Tripadvisor,I spoke to the owner and asked how she came to set up this hotel.
She was a Toyko based Japanese business woman who began to hate the pace of life there and so opened this hotel to serve and educate Japanese tourists on Europe in general and Spain in particular. Then she realised that a lot of Europeans would like to experience the Japanese way of life & cuisine- and hence its raison d'etre. The rooms are immaculate, well appointed and comfortable. The restaurant is exceptional with the best sushi and sashimi I have had. You can have a european breakfast but please try the Japanses option. It rocks. Don't be afraid, they know that many of us have not sampled much Japanese food so they could not be more helpful and guide you through if wished. (Yes, you can have a fork instead of chopsticks!) My only negative would be that it is a 10 minute walk to the beach (and only 20 minutes to Benalmadena Marina) and a gentle climb all the way back. A truly unique place and I wish them continued success as they deserve it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain