“Still great but not as good as first time.”
Review of Osteria l'arte de Roma - CLOSED

Osteria l'arte de Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2015 via mobile

This is the second time I have been back to l'arte de roma, I've been telling people about it since my last holiday. So first stop when we arrived back in torremolinos was here. I enjoyed the Carbonara which was delicious; but unfortunately this time there was a few minor niggles I had, the first being that the bacon bits in my Carbonara were far too overcooked and we're extremely crunchy, (teethbreakingly crunchy), my second issue albeit minor was that we, we're seated in the very small salon room at the rear of the restaurant which was fine until a group of 6 extremely loud locals joined us, their volume being exaggerated by the size of the room, I feel it should be reserved for smaller parties. But the positives being after a slightly longer wait for food the waiting staff informed me that they were out of fettucini and the chef was currently making some fresh. All in all apart from the very minor negatives, when the food arrived it didn't disappoint. Still the tastiest italian I have experienced

2  Thank Stephen M

Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Had the most beautiful pizza ever here, it was very light and extremely tasty. All staff were extremely friendly and helpful!

6  Thank LDrock
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Nestled in the corner of Calle del Fandango and Calle Casablanca at the entrance to the Pueblo Blanco area in Torremolinos you will find Osteria L'Arte de Roma. A real Italian restaurant and pizzeria, open now for a year and run by Paolo and Martina Brufani and family.
The Casa Brufani restaurant was first opened by the family in 1935 and serves traditional home cooked Italian food to suit all tastes from a large and varied menu ;- entradas, pasta, pasta fresca, pescado, carne and 14 different pizzas.
Licensed, family and gay friendly, seating is available for 15 people inside, 32 on the terrace with a private quiet area Sala Misa with tables for 17 people. Bookings are available and the restaurant is open all year, every day from 19.00hrs until late. Lunch is available on Sundays from 12.00hrs to 16.00hrs. Take aways also available on request.
Excellent and friendly service and English is also spoken.
Highly recommended for a candlelit evening out or just to pop in for a quick meal and sample a touch of Itaiy in Torremolinos.

8  Thank davidandrews2014
Reviewed March 27, 2015

We've been here twice on a 3-day stay in Torremolinos - it was just superb!
Never had such a good pizza. And the pasta was outstanding. They also offer daily specials.
Wish they would offer more fish.

5  Thank Sebastian M
Reviewed February 28, 2015 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 times now in the last 2 months and have not been disappointed. The pizzas are really thin based with no levadura, as the chef explained....its how they do it in Rome !! They put plenty of topping on and dont go expecting a round pizza as we have had oval, sort of square and elongated !! The pasta is homemade and the sauces are good. Wine is excellently priced and service is really efficient. The last time we were there ,the staff were all singing along to Zucchero , in Italian. Great atmosphere. Well worth a visit.

5  Thank TorremolinosC