“Romeo and Juliette report on their visit.”

Bodega Legado Andalusi
Ranked #49 of 1,734 Restaurants in Granada
Reviewed October 20, 2017

It was getting late and we were hungry. We saw this place and it was absolutely buzzing with local people who were obviously enjoying their after-work get together. We sat on two stools outside with a huge wine or sherry barrel as our table. first we ordered a plate of Iberian jamon, which was probably the best that either of us had tasted. It just melted in your mouth, and the flavour was superb. Susan (Juliette) then ordered a salad, whilst I had padron peppers, both of which we shared and enjoyed. We also had a plate of mixed Andalusian cheese which rounded off our meal. By this time we had drunk a bottle of beautifully oaky Rioja, and my glass was empty, so i asked for a single glass of Rioja with which to eat my cheese. it was brought by the owner, who had served us throughout. But he put it in front of me with a flourish, and said that he hoped that Romeo and Juliette had enjoyed their meal. after finishing, we went inside to use the washrooms, and I paid at the bar. The owner introduced the chef to me. Apparrently his name is Paul Newman, and the owner goes under the name of Robert Redford! whatever, they both insisted that we sample a glass of vanilla vodka, as we now entitled to call ourselves friends of the bodega. The food here is marvellous, the service friendly, efficient and swift, and the overall atmosphere is welcoming. All they lack is a balcony, from which we could really have become Romeo and Juliette.

1  Thank Ian J

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We just ate here again for the second time in two nights and we loved the food and the atmosphere. The staff are friendly and the food was brilliant.

After traveling Europe for the last 3.5 weeks we have eaten a lot of different food and had a lot of lovely food experiences, but spain does it for me.

My wife and i loved the flavours and the experience sitting in this lovely little place.

If i was staying a third night in Granada i would be back there again in a flash.

Thanks team for two sabroso meal experience.

2  Thank Dirttdog
Reviewed October 12, 2017

The gin and tonic lairios gin local was excellent and came with a freetapas which was good. The staff were very happy,helpful and friendly . Just sit back relax and watch the world go by

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Our server Jose was amazing the serrano and patron peppers excellent and the mushrooms or cetas suggestions greatttt
The attention to details from Jose were amazing.
Go eat there visit and say hello to Jose from
The canadian friends

1  Thank camille r
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Came here after my husband and i first stepped into La Bicellete just around the corner. The reviews from this place were far better, and they delivered.

Very, very friendly and speedy service. We shared the green hot peppers, which were hot, and the cordoba lettuce greens accompanied with 2 glasses of rose wine.
If I could have ordered more and eaten more I would have, but I can assure you that the meals are prepped with true authenticity and a smile. Fair value too for the meal. They are small on their pours of vino by copa.