“Delicious and very well presented”

Bodega Legado Andalusi
Ranked #39 of 1,636 Restaurants in Granada
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Passed by this place when it was crowded with locals getting a drink. The following day, after checking out a few places highly rated on TA either it was too fancy or not opened for dinner service yet so opt back to this restaurant as it looks quite decent.

Very friendly service and was shockingly surprised on the food presentation, not something that I would expect from this place. Had the grilled mushrooms which I thought is vegetarian was covered with crispy ham bits and the presentation was as good as you get from a top notch restaurant. Then had the melt in your mouth octopus. probably the best Octopus I had in Spain. Highly recommended.

such a good meal before leaving Granada

1  Thank EuropeanJ

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The location of the restaurant is great, but food wasn't impressive. Despite large servings, most dishes we ordered had pretty blank taste. There are better options for lunch or dinner in the area. Honestly, I don't know why this place has such high rating here

Reviewed 20 October 2017

It was getting late and we were hungry. We saw this place and it was absolutely buzzing with local people who were obviously enjoying their after-work get together. We sat on two stools outside with a huge wine or sherry barrel as our table. first we ordered a plate of Iberian jamon, which was probably the best that either of us had tasted. It just melted in your mouth, and the flavour was superb. Susan (Juliette) then ordered a salad, whilst I had padron peppers, both of which we shared and enjoyed. We also had a plate of mixed Andalusian cheese which rounded off our meal. By this time we had drunk a bottle of beautifully oaky Rioja, and my glass was empty, so i asked for a single glass of Rioja with which to eat my cheese. it was brought by the owner, who had served us throughout. But he put it in front of me with a flourish, and said that he hoped that Romeo and Juliette had enjoyed their meal. after finishing, we went inside to use the washrooms, and I paid at the bar. The owner introduced the chef to me. Apparrently his name is Paul Newman, and the owner goes under the name of Robert Redford! whatever, they both insisted that we sample a glass of vanilla vodka, as we now entitled to call ourselves friends of the bodega. The food here is marvellous, the service friendly, efficient and swift, and the overall atmosphere is welcoming. All they lack is a balcony, from which we could really have become Romeo and Juliette.

1  Thank Ian J
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We just ate here again for the second time in two nights and we loved the food and the atmosphere. The staff are friendly and the food was brilliant.

After traveling Europe for the last 3.5 weeks we have eaten a lot of different food and had a lot of lovely food experiences, but spain does it for me.

My wife and i loved the flavours and the experience sitting in this lovely little place.

If i was staying a third night in Granada i would be back there again in a flash.

Thanks team for two sabroso meal experience.

2  Thank Dirttdog
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The gin and tonic lairios gin local was excellent and came with a freetapas which was good. The staff were very happy,helpful and friendly . Just sit back relax and watch the world go by