All reviewsthe busenjoyed our short staytaxi drivehotel is situatedminute walkthe hotel staffsteep hillwalked everywheresmall roomold citycentre of townbreakfast roomalhambra palaceplaza nuevatapasterracetaxis
Reviewed December 27, 2016

I'm not usually a person to write reviews,but felt compelled too after my visit to the Mirador Arabeluj. All the staff was helpfull and pleasant. The hotel as clean and ideal located. We would use the hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

I cannot praise the Hotel Arabeluj enough! My wife and I had a truly wonderful and memorable stay at the hotel this December.

It is located on the hills overlooking Granada with spectacular views, so sitting at the table for breakfast was fantastic ! Granada is at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, with great views of snow-capped hills.

It was just a short walk to Alhambra, a fantastic citadel and palace, the centerpiece of Granada, so allowed us the convenience to get in and around the city.

The hotel room was elegant with a balcony, with beautiful artwork as well as in the corridor, including lovely ceramics and other artworks

All the staff were so welcoming and friendly to us. It goes without saying that we highly recommend this boutique hotel and would love to visit again. Thank you again for your hospitality!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2016

Not usually one for reviews, but the Hotel Arabeluj in Granada is such a wonderful little gem of a hotel. We stayed for 3 nights, visiting friends. Firstly this family run hotel could not have been more friendly, making you feel right at home. The place is full of beautiful art. The room was comfortable, spacious and clean. It is great value for money with the most amazing, breathtaking views and a wonderful, quiet location for seeing Granada. I cannot recommend this beautiful hotel and really friendly staff enough. 5 Stars plus.

Room Tip: Room with balcony if you can
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2016

best choice for a visit to Granada and Alhambra - quiet area - beautiful view from your room over the city and close to the center, we would very much recommend this beautiful hotel with good food, friendly staff and best location

Room Tip: rooms very clean with big bathroom and all you need even if you forgot your toilet things!
Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 14, 2016

What an amazing hotel. I stumbled on this hotel by chance and it was fantastic. As well as offering a great price, the room they provided was lovely and so were the staff. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple