“Healthy vegan lunch”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Albaicín
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I did find it difficult to find a healthy place to eat during my holiday in Spain until I came across this restaurant conveniently located from where we were staying in Granada . The food was fresh and made at the moment, delicate taste and inventive recipes. I really enjoyed the food and the restaurant offers a good very selection of dishes.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I decided to try this restaurant whilst visiting Granada. We had high expectations after reading reviews on other websites but were unfortunately disappointed. It appears to be a family run business but with two people doing the cooking and serving, it is very under resourced. The lady who served us was very friendly but was not very well presented. We both ordered the curry which took well over an hour to be served. The curry was a very generous serving and tasted okay. We didn't complain about the service because we could clearly see the two of them were flat out but we were disappointed. The restaurant appeared quite unclean and the toilets were filthy. I can't recommend this restaurant unfortunately and think there's nicer, better value for money places in Granada.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We had good food. It was good for this price... The service is nod that good. Long time to wait for your food (plus minus 50min). Sorry, maybee we visit this restaurant again and we hope it will be better.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This amazing cozy restaurant is a perfect place to hang out and eat wonderful vegan food! The food here is on point, and I love it! The service here is so amazing and the place is very well decorated! The kitchen is visible from your table and it is like a mini show right in front of you! I love this little place and wish they had it everywhere!! This is a must if you come to Granada!!

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Just returned from a wonderful dinner at Paprika! Where to start? Cool, colourful decor .. friendly service .. and heaps of beautiful, tasty, healthy food. The best food we have had in our time in Grenada. Don't miss this restaurant!