1,836 results
All reviews alhambra palace bar terrace city view beautiful hotel overlooking granada entire city moorish style main restaurant steep walk junior suite old world public areas the sierra nevada mountains luxury hotel five minute walk tapas small balcony
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel . Staff very friendly and helpful . For some strange reason instead of having two rooms we had reservation for one only. We were to stay for a day only and so were somewhat taken a back . A receptionist by name of Macarena G, went out of her way to help us and eventually found us a room. In the process she also very pleasantly reassured us. We also did not have tickets or tour availability for the must see Alhambra Palace. She again spent a lot of tome, made several phone calls and got us a tour to Alhambra palace!

We recommend to book tickets for Alhambra palace way in advance.

The hotel has the most exceptional city view. You can enjoy the Sunset from snack bar. It is located very close to the hop on and off bus stop as well as Alhambra Palace!

I strongly recommend if you plan a visit

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

It’s a great place, with most gorgeous view in Granada. However, at 10 pm... the carriage became a pumpkin... I mean great sangria became sweet compote. And almonds became peanuts... oh well. What’s next stop?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located just outside the Alhambra M; perfect location for visit the Palace and the city...walking distance to everything.
I had a classis room; very comfortable, clean and well served bedroom.
Absolutely lovely room with a fantastic view of Granada.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Recommend!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night in June. I was happy with the room as it was clean & a good size. There is a very nice patio area that you can sit in which is open from 11am that serves coffee, snacks & meals. The view over Alhambra is wonderful. There are a few other lounge areas with charger facilities which was welcome as Granada is a place that you will find yourself doing a lot of walking so a rest in a nice environment is a treat. There is luggage storage. Staff were fabulous, addressing any questions I had with a smile. I recommend & would stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2018

On the hill overlooking city of Granada and close to the entrance of AlHambra Palace.
View is incredible. Especially if you get a room that faces city. I enjoyed sitting on the bar and sipping a drink after the day of walking around to see monuments. This Hotel is special.

Room Tip: Room facing city view are the best.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends