All reviews room bathroom central hotel stay there again tapas street centre spain square
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay very nice central hotel was quite busy , room & bathroom good cleaned every day out room was next to lift so awoken at all hours of the night, staff very friendly/helpful but breakfast was not very exciting very basic for the price but I would stay there again for location to city centre/restaurants/sightseeing.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed just the one night. It was on a Monday in September. I must agree with so many other reviewers. What is wrong with the AC. The hottest room I ever stayed in and it was only 28 out. Can't imagine it in August. I complained and was told by front desk that the AC was only working at 50% because they were half full but offered to send someone to look at it. They sent housekeeping who verified that in fact it wasn't working. Lol. When I asked for a room switch the story changed to sorry we are 100% full and no rooms available but can offer a nice white fan. The room is dated with two beds pushed together. Not comfortable at all. TV with one English Channel. CNN international. The morning buffet was good and the hotel is in a great location but there are so many other options available. I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank toronto2727
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

This is the second Hotel that I've been In Spain that is absolutely horrendous. The Room is so small that my roomie and I can barely move. It is very dated the beds are very yucky. they give you one flat skinny pillow that you have to double-up and even then it's still a skinny flat pillow. The shower tile has mold, the toilet is so close to the sink, you can bump your head going to the toilet . Did i mention the AC is pretty much non-existent? When I complained the gave me this white fan. Which, then elimnates the ug thay we can use to charge our equipment with. I would never stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

One of the most terrible hotels in Granada! Very small room. Uncomfortable bed. Very old. Does not worth to stay in this hotel for this price.
Although, If you bring a cat you have to pay 20 €/day in the parking nearby, no matter if you just leave the car for 12 hours, you will pay 20 €.
Buffet breakfast normal but good quality.
Of course there are more hotels in granada with better quality and prices.
Don't go back never again!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2017

If you can find the car park entrance you've done well! If you have anything bigger than a small hatch back-forget it.
Room was falling to pieces, bed bases were torn and the cupboard door handles come off in your hands ,
The air con was virtually useless, and with 38C we needed help. The hall way carpet look like it had been stolen from a down market back packers, and the bed was a back breaker. Got bitten all night by unseen bugs.
The very worst hotel I have stayed in in a long time.
Do yourself a favour and stay elsewhere!

Room tip: go to another hotel
Date of stay: May 2017