“The best in Town !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed November 13, 2017

i visited this place around 3 times in 2 days, the reson it was so delecious, all flavors are quiet good and it's open till 2 am ! i heard it's open only during spring,autumn and summer time, so make sure they are open while you are there.. nyom nyom nyom !

1  Thank Sherif S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We happen to have bought some icecream just before closing time, the one that looks like a block is definitely interesting. Attention, it is usually packed, so be patient.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

This is on the main street and easy to find they have fantastic ice creams in cup and cone with cassatta being there best one. The ice cream bit over priced but what the heck we were on a vacation.

Loved it!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Was recommended to us by our host and he told us to get there on our first day because they close for winter. We are so pleased that we followed his advise because we went there twice a day for the 3 days that we were in Granada!
The staff are really helpful and knowledgeable about their product.
The ice cream flavours are wide ranging and truly delicious. The textures are creamy and smooth and all have extra flavour in the form of pieces of nut or caramel or fudge.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I love this place. Once I got introduced to this place I went there every day till I left Granada. The hazelnut gelato was the best I have ever tasted. So smooth on the palate and creamy. And I should know, I have eaten gelato all over Milan, Rome, Firenze, Venice etc. I am dreaming about it even as I type. Love this place. And yes I would go back to Granada just for the gelato at Los Italianos. Central location too. A few steps from Plaza Nuevas.