“Great steaks”

Ranked #151 of 1,535 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$18 - US$59
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Small Argentinian restaurant in the centre of Granada ....beef steaks of course ..rib-eye ,sirloin ,filet, t-bone .....also chicken ,lamb chops etc . Tables outside in the summer ,also have wifi for customers .I speak English if needed .We also have another steakhouse in Granada ,La Tranquera which has been going now for 33 years¡¡¡
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Ordered 3 different steaks, all of them were great, maybe a bit too much fat on one of them. It seems ribeye was best of all. Very warm and calm atmosphere, the owner is charming. My daughter still asks to go to a place like thst, but we've already left Granada. Almost no website for this place is a small minus. Decent prices - large ribeye for 22 eur. Mostly meat dishes, no tapas ).
Отличные стейки, замечательная хозяйка - британка, цены нормальные, 22 евро за большой ribeye. Поесть много мяса - самое то!

2  Thank SazAlex

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

this is the best place i have eaten in across spain. food is amazing and also the service. when i come back this is my 1st place to eat. very reasonable price and in a gorgeous quiet location yet central. 5 stars amazing. thank you

4  Thank Ronald78
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Visited on a Thursday evening. They open fairly late for dinner, having only just started the grill at 7.30. It was quiet, but not empty, unlike a few other reviewers; two other groups showed up while I was there. I think the reason it's not busy is because it's tucked on a dark edge of an unpopular plaza; I couldn't even see the door sign behind a mid-plaza umbrella.

The venue's quite small inside, just four or five tables, but they do have some additional ones outside (which don't appear to be lit, so aren't so good for autumn evenings).

Service was friendly, the lady who runs the place was apparently raised in England so unusually for Granada there's no language hindrance. No long waits for service, although you do need to be proactive about obtaining the bill.

The food itself was tasty and creative - lots of herbs and other natural flavourings, tasteful presentation. Medium steak was done just right. Chocolate tart was rich and dense. Portions were what I'd call spot on.

Menu has a variety of steaks, chicken, salads, drinks (including liqueurs) and desserts.

Pricing was about where I'd expect to be (my sizeable steak was €15), not especially cheap or expensive.
More importantly though, I was very kindly brought a free apertiser by surprise!

No complaints at all, I have no reservations about recommending the place.

2  Thank Nick P
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Wonderful quaint place. The owner (I'm assuming she's the owner) is so sweet, she makes me want to just order the entire menu. We almost did! The steak was perfect, the chimichurri sauce was excellent and the chorizo was to die for! If you need a break from tapas or the touristy places that charge an arm and a leg, please give this place a try.

2  Thank Brandman
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

After three weeks in Spain, sick of tapas decided on a steak. Cooked exactly as we asked. 10 out of 10.

The other factor that helped was the Chef was English so understood what medium rare was. Perfect night

2  Thank lemonspread