All reviews comfortable beds tapas two nights central granada fantastic location first floor enjoyed our stay good size the bus courtyard spain wifi receptionist street centre city character
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I have to commend Jaqueline and Marco for going out of there way to make my stay such a pleasure. These two surely know what customer service is all about! The hotel is historic, I think 300 years old but has nicely updated bedding, soft mattress and pillows!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Good location.
Good breakfast other than buffet one.
Friendly and young staff.
Optional garage nearby, a bit expensive though.
Water piping system very noisy overnight.
Comfortable beds and bathrooms.
I'd repeat.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Our stay here was very comfortable. The breakfast was good. The hotel was very central and we were able to walk to all places of interest. The staff was friendly and helpful and most importantly it was clean.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Great hotel The location is excellent, in the heart of Granada. Very friendly staff, always willing to help. They make you feel at home (Thanks Lewis for your help).

If we go back to Granada, this will be our hotel for sure.

Room tip: Superior rooms
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Unknowledgeable greeting staff.
The room's bathroom had tiles falling apart, a half broken shower door. Parts of the room felt uncleansed.
Woke up with back pain due to awful mattress and pillow.
Check out staff was arrogant and short when I asked for a moment to check if my card had been charged or not when I first made my reservation.

However all my thank you to the RESTAURANT'S staff. Kind, patient.

Hotel wise: spend the same amount of budget-saving morning across the street at the Zaguán de Darro. MUCH nicer hotel with delightful front desk staff.

Minus 1 star if not 0 to this awful hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018