All reviews la fabula separate shower beautiful hotel shower cap spa area park your car shower room in easy walking distance tapas exploring granada two night stay per day restaurant recommendations city centre coffee machine breakfast was excellent main sights
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Of all the hotels we stayed in while vacationing in Spain for a month, this hotel had the best shower. Great water pressure! Our room was quiet....sound proof windows? We found the bed & pillows very comfortable. Spacious room with nice air conditioning...important since the weather was unseasonably warm. The front desk was friendly and helpful. They guided us through the process of collecting our Alhambra tickets which can be a challenge. As is the case with most hotels, we chose to eat breakfast outside the hotel. As a result, I am unable to review the dining room. The common areas were attractive and provided a great opportunity to visit with other guests. We also enjoyed the outdoor courtyard. Bathrobes are available upon request. It's probably time to replace the bathrobes...a little tattered. Also, the carpet either needs to be replaced or cleaned. Hence, only the "very good" rating. We would still stay here again in a heart beat.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

This place tries to be grand in its brochure,but is actually chintzy, cheap, with ugly rooms that do not function well. How about a teakettle with no place to plug it in, 4 euros for a bathrobe, 25 euros to use the “spa” facilities, and windows opening on noisy streets, with street lamps outside your window. Wow. Better to go to a simple B and B.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Theatertraveller
Reviewed October 19, 2017

The whole effect started with a very unfriendly front desk ! Yes and you know who you are....
Every time I was at the front desk, looking for staff to help me, there was someone there wanting to change their rooms from the filthy dirty carpets.
The rooms could have been pretty, if they only cleaned them up. The location was great. But no one was in the bar to help, no one was at the front desk than when they were it was like they hated their job.
The breakfast was a joke, the breakfast room so hot you could hardly stay long but you wouldn't anyway for their was very little to eat. Service was a mess for Breakfast !!
The robes needed to be put to rags, I do have pictures incase the hotel wishes to dispute this. They were so balled and pilled you couldn't even wear them.
Honestly this hotel needs to make a huge step up, to bring it to what it should and could be. No one seems interested. The other big problem is the roof top terrace room, the floor boards outside were so broken and torn up that it was a hazard to even think about going out on it. We had to be moved. I did like the new room, if only it didn't have such filthy carpets.

Room tip: I just can't recommend this hotel in it's present state.
1  Thank hawaiiportland
Reviewed October 13, 2017

All was very good with the hotel especially the parking just pull up outside and they take it away about 20 Euro a night I think but so well worth it. The front of house excellent very helpful . The room was spot on very spacious with all that is required and modern. The food I can't comment on as we didn't have any but the resteraunt is given rave reviews. My only negative was the gym,sauna, pool... The gym needs sorting with very good air con as it's far to hot and yes people do want to use the gym in the day and I didn't use the steam room etc as you had to pay extra and I feel this should be included in the price so sort these points out and I will give an excellent in future

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a two night stay at Villa Oniria. The hotel is very well situated for the main sights and areas of Granada and is situated on a relatively quiet street.
The room was nice with good air con and a powerful shower.
The hotel parking is approximately €20 per day and the staff park your car for you which is very helpful and handy.
Reception staff were helpful and provided us with a map and restaurant recommendations upon arrival.

Trip type: Travelled with friends