“Amazing cakes and coffee”

D'eti Coffee And Cake
Ranked #5 of 50 Dessert in Granada
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Description: Hidden away in the heart of Granada is a cosy cafe where the coffee and homemade cakes are of a high quality and made with great care. A perfect place for breakfast or an afternoon treat!
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We have visited this cafe before and had to return to sample the delicious homemade cakes. Everything was as great as we remembered from the friendly service and perfect coffee to tasty cookies and cake. We also had breakfast including muesli and yoghurt with strawberry topping, tostadas and freshly squeezed orange juice. All very reasonably priced. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I cannot recommend it enough. Stroll away from main Street and enjoy your cup of coffee while the city wakes up.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

I studied abroad in Granada and, after trying many different places, this was my all-time favorite café! The tostadas, baked goods, and café con leche are delicious and the service is friendly. There is comfortable seating so you can relax and stay awhile. It is not so much a traditional Spanish "cafetería" and more like a trendy coffeeshop/café in America or elsewhere. I personally find this atmosphere more enjoyable. A little off the beaten path and not so touristy, which is nice.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

As I was getting lost in Granada I came upon this place and had a great cup of coffee. I was surprised to come across it again the next day, since it is a little bit hidden away. It must have been fate that brought us together. It was my most visited place in Granada. I caught up with my family back home on the good wifi and enjoyed great coffee and ginger cookies. The service was great and very friendly. I didn't quite fill up my punch card, so I'll have to go back.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Like all coffee in Granada, the coffee here was excellent. And the orange juice freshly pressed and fantastic. Very good service [apart from the loud British girl on a Skype job interview, but this is a student area, so probably to be expected]. Tasty food, at excellent prices.

1  Thank Marlette C