“Grilled meat lovers will enjoy this for sure!”
Review of Entrebrasas

Entrebrasas
Ranked #13 of 1,590 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$2 - US$66
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Description: We are on our holiday. We will open on 7 August
Description: We are on our holiday. We will open on 7 August
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Don't remember which cut we chose, but I don't think it matters - it will be tasty regardless! Decent prices, tasty sangria (although the jarra is a ripoff - it was a tankard filled with ice and some sangria around the cubes) and pleasant staff. We sat outside in the back and enjoyed a savoury free pork sampler and excellent medium rare meat. Just what I felt like sinking my teeth into!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,126)

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Wow, fantastic flavour beef, I had the Argentian beef...& my partner had the kangaroo which was also v tasty. Service was v good indeed, lovely fun people & efficient. Would definitely go back when I feel a need for beef !!!! Ps, this restaurant does not do coffee but does do wonderful liquors.

1  Thank Lin M
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Really good meat in hamburger. Very friendly staff. I will definitely visit this place again and I would recommed for my friends to visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I arrived today to Granada and the first place we went to this morning was not worthy of TripAdvisor. For dinner I used TripAdvisor and found Entrebrasas. We walked in and the place was busy, but no problem, they got us a place to have a drink and complimentary tapa (which was very good) and then into our second drink, our table was ready. We did a starter of mom's recipe for croquettes (very good again), then salads, then the meat. My husband had a steak which came out on a vertical skewer and I had the ox tail medallions (again, very good). Good service too.

1  Thank Sonya M
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We come from South Africa and grilled meat is a culture there
This meat was great quality and prepared with skills
Informal ambience but service is acceptable
Not cheap but worth it after a few days of tapas