All reviews slow internet top floor apartment was clean perfect location around the corner enjoyed our stay giralda wifi terrace cathedral spain street furniture fridge luggage
Reviewed October 24, 2016

On the plus side, the location is 2 minutes walk from the Cathedral, but down an alleyway, so no traffic noise. Lots of church bells but only to be expected. Elena who checked me in and out is excellent. I would recommend using their pre-booked airport transfer - excellent service!
On the minus side, which only concerns the ground-floor apartment.
I read previous reviews and knew the ground-floor flat had had several complaints so I asked for a high floor and quiet room. I got the ground floor, noisy apartment. I can only repeat what other guests have written about this apartment.
The apartment is all-white and very bland, the other apartments seem to be brightly painted.
There is no natural light as the blinds in the living room/kitchen have to be down as they give onto the alley way, which, to be fair is mostly only used by other guests, but is by no means private.
There are no bedside lamps in the bedroom and the switch for the central spot-light is outside the bedroom door. So after reading in bed you have to get up to switch the light off and come back in the dark. There are no electric sockets near the bed so you can’t recharge your phone and also have it near you at night (to check the time for example).
I live in a house in the country and found the internal noise excessive. Apartment dwellers may not. I could hear every movement from the apartment above day and night, including voices, walking, water running, loo flushing etc. etc.
The apartment is between the outside door and the stairs. There is no way of closing the outside door without banging it as there is only a knob on the outside and not a handle. The apartment doors are the same. So there was a lot of door banging which I could hear even with the bedroom door closed. Especially the laundry delivery at 5.30 in the morning. The entrance hall is an atrium so noise is accentuated.
But, all the other apartments get very good reviews so I would return if I had a guarantee of another apartment.

Room Tip: My review concerns the ground-floor apartment only. Ask for an upstairs apartment.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
CJimenezPastrana, Departamento Comercial. at Life Apartments Giralda Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Dear Happywand
thanks for your review in Tripadvisor. We are sorry for the incidents with the noise. We will keep working hard to offer you the best service in your next stay . We are happy to know that you really enjoyed of the great location
Regards from Sevilla!
Carlos.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

We were a little concerned before we got to the hotel because we spent a few days in Barcelona in a similar type of hotel and Barcelona hotel was not awful, but definitely needed lots of improvement. Giralda Suites, on the other hand, was perfect - location, the cleanliness, design, greeting my Elena and even a car that was arranged to bring us from the airport. We had a great terrace that although shared with the other tenants, was still private enough. The kitchen was fully equipped. We truly enjoyed the stay and I promised my friends that I will write a very good review about this hotel, which I did.

Room Tip: Be aware of the bells ringing every hour at night.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
CJimenezPastrana, Departamento Comercial at Life Apartments Giralda Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

Dear Clara9999
thanks so much for your great review in Tripadvisor . We love to know that you really enjoyed in one of our apartments in Sevilla and would love to see you again over here
Best regards from Sevilla!
Carlos.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Giralda suites is very well located in the heart of Sevilla. The cathedral is just around the corner. Bars and restaurants all around. Downside: don't come by car. No parking facilities anywhere near. Even unloading is troublesome. Best use public transport or taxi and park outside the city centre. One minus for the apartment: wacky beds and water tap. And dampy showers without air vent. A little maintenance would help. But the perfect location makes you forgivving.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
CJimenezPastrana, Departamento Comercial at Life Apartments Giralda Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

Dear Ko v
thanks for your review in Tripadvisor. We love to know that you really enjoyed of the apartment and the great location. Thaks for your suggestions, we take notes and will keep working hard to offer you the best service in your next stay
Regards from Sevilla! Carlos

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We had a two bedroom appartment on the top floor with a roof terrace. It was perfect for us. In the middle of the city centre. Clean and well equipped. And wifi that was approved by the kids. :-) Very good ac. We could easily book the same appartment if (when) we return to Seville.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I booked this apartment after reading the reviews which were all excellent. Everything about the apartment and the location were great. Right next to the Cathedral and Alcazar. Dinner next to the Cathedral on a nightly basis and shops a stones throw away. Who could ask for more?
The apartment was well furnished and very clean. Elena arranged for a taxi to collect us from the airport and the driver contacted the manager ahead who was waiting for us on our arrival. Good service.

The downside was, there was no washing machine as was mentioned in the amenities unless you wanted to pay 12 euros to have it done, each load.

Aside from this, I would truly recommend this place. Everything is within walking distance.

Room Tip: The apartment is off a quiet road and all the rooms were quiet
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family