All reviews slow internet top floor apartment was clean perfect location around the corner enjoyed our stay giralda wifi cathedral terrace spain street city furniture fridge luggage
Reviewed August 4, 2018

We spent 3 weeks in Spain, I could have spent longer. Seville is my favorite city on the planet. We enjoyed our 4 night stay at Giralda Suites. The place was quiet, clean, and spacious. Our family of 4 had more than ample room. We also enjoyed the terrace and the kitchen. My wife and I stayed on the main floor in the bed room and my kids stayed upstairs in a loft which opened up to the terrace with impressive views of the Giralda.

The kitchen had great counter space, a fridge, toaster and a coffee machine. The living space was beautiful, nicely decorated. We enjoyed our time at Giralda Suites, and would definiately consider returning.

Giralda Suites is a 30second walk from seeing the cathedral. There is a small neighborhood market located 30seconds from the apartment. The area is decorated with scores of excellent restaurants, bars and cafés.

The staff and management are friendly, very helpful and they stand behind their product. .
Things to improve: 1. The WIFi was meager. I needed to access WiFi for work. For WiFi I needed to walk to the restaurant called Milagros so that I could access their WiFi and get my work done. 2. The faucets on the sinks were loose. 3. Check-in was difficult, since it’s by appointment. If you are traveling, make arrangements ahead of time if you do not have WiFi while you are traveling. I thought the lock system needs improvement.

With that said, we enjoyed our stay. We met an friendly Australian couple and a gentleman from Valencia one night. It was night we’ll not soon forget. ;)

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank 3rdCoastHighlander
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

It’s just steps away from the Cathedral! There are some great places to eat and drink around the corner! The apartment itself is clean and comfortable. We arrived late so we were a little confused on how to get in, but a quick phone cal got us in to our room with no problem. No complaints from us, we loved Sevilla and if we come back would stay here again in a heartbeat!
WiFi could be faster, but we weren’t in the room long enough to be bothered by it!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer C
CJimenezPastrana, Dpto. Comercial. at Life Apartments Giralda Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Jennifer C,
thanks so much for your review in Tripadvisor. We love to know that you have enjoyed of the apartment and the great location.
We would love to see you again over here.
Regards from Sevilla!
Carlos.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

We were met with warmth and charm. The apartments are about 100m from the Cathedral, alongside narrow old streets, and amazingly - quiet! Quite something in late-night, packed tapas bar Spain. Well-equipped, spacious and comfortable. Another bonus in an old part of town is a lift. We have so often had to heave luggage up narrow winding stairs. Terrace was lovely, too. A very good sign is the way any problems are addressed. We had some tiny issues which the hosts could not have known about that were *instantly* attended to. There was a problem with the very slow internet, to do with their supplier, and that was being dealt with. We can recommend unreservedly, for a great stay in this lovely city.

Room tip: Top floor apartments have terraces
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ConstantineG
CJimenezPastrana, Dpto. Comercial. at Life Apartments Giralda Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Constantine G,
thanks so much for your review in Tripadvisor. We love to know that you have enjoyed your stay in one of our apartments and the great location.
We would love to see you again over here.
Regards from Sevilla!
Carlos.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Location is great, right in city center, steps away from the Catedral. And it’s in an alleyway so noise isn’t bad. Downstairs unit faces the alleyway, so people walking by can see in when blinds are open. Moldy shower with zero ventilation. Wifi is slow and only works half the time. All these are already mentioned by other reviewers. Here's the kicker -- We asked for toilet paper when we ran out, and they said they only provide toilet papers during cleaning once every few days, and if we run out, we need to go buy them at the supermarket ourselves. Of all the 200+ hotels and vacation rentals I've stayed at, this was the first time we had to run to supermarket to buy toilet papers! And kitchen sink was clogged. When we called for unclogging, they pulled out ton of nasty hair glob from the pipe, along with a few shreds of fruits. She thought I didn't see the hair glob she threw away, and told me we clogged it with the food we threw in, which there was barely any. I had to point out that I saw the hair she pulled out before she stopped blaming us. And upon check-in, they make us sign an agreement in Spanish, knowing we didn't understand Spanish. Then surprises keep popping up that were supposedly in the agreement -- Like no toilet paper replenishment, clean-up fee of 35 euros if we don't clean the apartment in the same condition we got it. None of these terms are on their website. There are better choices in Seville.

Room tip: Avoid downstairs units so you can avoid people looking in and avoid pee smell in alleyway.
Date of stay: December 2017
2  Thank Ivan L
CJimenezPastrana, Departamento Comercial at Life Apartments Giralda Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Ivan,
thanks for your review in Tripadvisor.
We apologize for the incidents that you point out in your comment and we will find out the reasons why they occurred.
From the beginning the number one goal of our company has always been to look for customer satisfaction and of course to return to our apartments.
We will continue working hard to continue offering you the best service on your next visit if you wish.
Regards from Sevilla!.
Carlos

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Quiet top floor apartment with all the necessary amenities. Not keen on the red walls and red furniture, but the apartment was comfortable nonetheless. Some repairs and upgrades are needed, especially in the bathroom. The big problem with our stay was a slow and intermittent WiFi. As my husband and I both need to work a couple of hours a day, this was less than ideal. We had to get to a Starbucks (always quite crowded) or to the Costa Coffee a little ways out in order to work. I do need to say that the management was very professional and accommodating which is why this establishment received my fourth star.

Room tip: Top floor apartments are quieter
Date of stay: July 2017