Simon Hotel
US$282
US$265
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
NH Sevilla Viapol(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$142
US$130
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel M.A. Sevilla Congresos(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$117
  • Pool
All reviewsantique furnituregreat locationtiled wallslovely old hotelold mansionair conditioninglots of characterfirst floora ground floor roomstay there againcentral courtyardrooms are basicpublic areaslobby areabars and restaurantsplenty of hot watersingle bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We had a 4 day break at the Simon Hotel with family (17 of us by the Saturday evening). Unfortunately there was building work at the rear of the hotel where our room was (on the ground floor), so the noise was unbearable in the mornings. Luckily the men didn't work on Saturday or Sunday or it would have spoiled it completely for us. The hotel staff were very helpful though and I think we would return once the works have finished as it is so near to the Cathedral and Palace etc.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2011

My husband and I stayed here with my daughter and her husband and three children.

For an extended family the two rooms we got were very comfortable, well priced and very well located being walking distance to most Sevillean highlights.

The hotel was an elegant converted house in typical Andalusian style with a leafy central courtyard.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I've stayed here twice. This time we were only there for a night which was a good thing as the room was small and the bed tiny - our feet hung over the end (I'm 5ft10, my boyfriend 6ft).
It's a clean and functional hotel, but it is 'no frills' (and the price reflects that).
It is, however, the perfect location - really perfect - I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it on the basis of location and simplicity. Something about it has a certain charm!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1Happy_Traveller1
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I look for a hotel where I can rest, close to everything and not too expensive, and this has a good balance on all this. My friends in Spain recommended it for Holy Week fest. It was close to the main venue but also away of the crowd. If you are facing the street, you can hear people walking and chatting while they pass by (good if you want to get into the mood of living in Spain, bad if you want sleep with not noise). The decor is classic andalucian, with tiles and old fashioned staircase and patio, perfect for my taste. Internet room is downstairs, rent by the minute (Good if you just want to check your email once in a while).

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank rixcerezo
Reviewed 9 August 2011

This hotel is very close to the Plaza de Toros, in the old town of Sevilla, it`s in a old sevillan house, with a patio, very tipical, I loved it! There's a lot of "azulejos" in the walls, it makes it very charming! Room was tiny, but considering the old building it's ok.For those like me love old houses it`s perfect, cozy and confortable! If you prefere modern and fancy hotels, avoid it... I would come back to Simon and Sevilla!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends