All reviews replenished daily nespresso coffee machine complimentary mini bar tea bags luxurious hotel cooked breakfast place to stay the breakfast area air con minute walk to the cathedral great hotel room was spacious bars and restaurants robe airport comfort street
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Stayed in a Double Superior Room with terrace which we can absolutely not fault in any way whatsoever.
STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL
The room was tastefully decorated and exceptionally clean.
The terrace was very large and private and was a lovely place to sit and relax after a hard day shopping and sightseeing.
There was a complimentary mini bar and fresh fruit was left in the room daily.
The choice at breakfast was plentiful and of a high standard.
Location was very central with many bars in the surrounding area.
Seville is a fantastic and friendly city and if you go you MUST stay at the Gravina 51

Room Tip: Room with a terrace
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrina3020
Geaxi U, Gerente at Hotel Gravina 51, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Dear guest, thanks for your words. We are glad you have had an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

This Hotel deserves 5 stars!!
The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and greet you with a warm welcome. The hotel itself is incredible and decorated with taste. The rooms are spacious and very luxurious with an incredible attention to details.
You truly feel like royalty.
The food is delicious and the breakfast buffet abundant.
Moreover it is ideally located and walking distance from all Seville landmarks and beauty.
I felt at home and will definitely come back.
Thank you Gravina 51 Hotel!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hinda A

Dear guest, we are glad to hear you have had a good experience in our hotel. Thanks for your nice words!

Reviewed April 14, 2018

This is a lovely new hotel in a great location 5 minutes walk from the Plaza de Armas where the bus from the airport drops you off which was my main reason for choosing it as I arrived around midnight, but I was pleased to learn (once I got my bearings) that it's also only a 10 minute walk to the Cathedral, Alcazar and historic centre, so it's a great base for anyone.
The hotel was very easy to find and check in was smooth. My disappointment was that the 'double for sole occupancy' room I booked only had a single bed which is one of my main gripes about travelling alone; at E125 a night it's not cheap and I don't think a double bed is too much to ask.
The decor was lovely, although the TV was in a very strange place, not visible from the bed and high up on the wall above the desk, but there were no english channels so I wouldn't have watched it anyway.
The bathroom was stunning and there was a robe and slippers which was a nice touch. Also a bottle of water was provided but this was not replenished after the first night.
This is a lovely hotel and so close to being perfect, I would definitely recommend to friends and would stay here again if I returned to Seville.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear guest, thanks for your nice words. We are glad to read you have had a nice experience in Seville. For us, it is very important to know how to improve our services, and we appreciate your comments. We always try to meet everyone's expectations and we will continue working hard in order to make our services better.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

From the moment you walk into Hotel Gravina 51, you are greeted by the friendly staff and very elegant decor. Impeccable and seamless design are the first words that come to mind! No attention to detail has been spared, from the Andalusian motif throughout the hotel infused with modern amenities, to the Villeroy & Boch bathroom fixtures, to the Kusmi Tea bags in the breakfast buffet, to the french windows and wood shutters in the bedrooms, the hotel is a luxurious oasis on a quiet street, minutes away from the crowded and bustling streets of Sevilla. Upon arrival, our family of 5 was greeted by the friendly staff and led to our rooms. We were not too happy with one of the rooms, but the hotel was fully booked and they promised to switch us to another room the next day. That second room, #109, was much better, with two French windows overlooking the street. My brother and two kids stayed in room #015 where we requested an extra bed, and the room was big enough to accommodate them. The bathroom was huge and beautifully designed.
(Note: the hotel has bedrooms with terraces on the 3rd floor but unfortunately they were sold out).
Breakfast is wonderful, with a great selection of cheeses, baked goods, coffees and teas, and made-to-order omelettes. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and we are particularly grateful to Anna, Eva, Geixa and Rashid for all their help. They helped us secure dinner and flaminco show reservations and navigate our way around town. Moreover, on our first night at the hotel, there was an altercation between a few drunk football fans who were staying at the hotel, and we were awakened at 4 AM to their yelling; the police was called in and these guests were asked to leave the next day. The hotel staff was very apologetic, and upon checking out, Rashid at the front desk told us they have discounted the price of our two rooms for that first night from the total price of our three-night stay, something we did not ask them to do. That was extremely nice of them and goes to show how courteous and professional the hotel staff is.
All in all, this is a great hotel and I would not hesitate to stay there again. I highly recommend it for couples or families because they made our trip to beautiful Sevilla all the much nicer.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RyNoSo

Dear guest, for us it is very important to know that we finally met your expectations. Thanks for your words and for taking the time to write this nice description with them. We are glad to read have had a good experience after all. We truly appreciate your comment, thanks for recommending us and our hotel.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

If I could, I would give 6 stars to this hotel. It's a week old right now, its upscale modern but with Spanish architecture. Staff is so friendly, they offered me free breakfast, a orange spray souvenir to take away (which I found to be 18 euros in the market). The location is amazing, just 10 min walk to cathedral, alcazar, flamenco museum, triana and 5 min from bus station from where I took bus to Granada, airport etc.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank hs120985

Dear guest, thanks for these nice words. We appreciate them and hope to see you soon!