“Exceptional Service”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #137 of 3,171 Restaurants in Seville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Seville is this Cinco Jotas Restaurant. Located in a unique enclave, a few meters from the Maestranza and Seville Cathedral, it offers a selection of our products 100% Cinco Jotas marinated with an exclusive wine selection Osborne and other wineries.
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

I went there for dinner because it looked a little more upscale than other restaurants in the area. I had researched what I should eat while in Seville and so I ordered the pork cheeks (Carrillero de Cerdo) cooked i a wine reduction and served with mashed potatoes. It was absolutely delicious. The Rioja was full bodied and also very, very good. What made my visit exceptional was the server. Miguel Brenes. It is obvious this man loves his work and the service that he provides is the best I've had, and I've lived and traveled all over the world. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017
Johanna G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cinco Jotas Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Hello Cecile120308,
How wonderful to receive a review like yours !. We work every day to be able to offer the best quality and service to our customers and we appreciate that it is so well perceived.

We hope to see you soon!

Write a reviewReviews (741)

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Came here with five other people and received a warm welcome. Our waiter was very friendly and gave us great recommendations. The tapas and mains were delicious and we all loved our food. The menu was rather limited for vegetarians, but what I did eat I really enjoyed!

Date of visit: September 2017
Johanna G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cinco Jotas Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Hello travelingtalia,

It is great to read comments like yours, so thank you for your nice review!
We are very happy you enjoyed your meal and the atmosphere of the restaurant.
We hope to see you soon,
Best regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Great tapas, fab attentive service and great sherries. Surprised that there have been the number of negative reviews as I couldn't find fault with anything.
Loved it!

Date of visit: September 2017
Johanna G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cinco Jotas Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Hi, Daniellewisbrown!
Thank you so much for your comment. We are glad that you had a great experience with us.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

This is a place where you can find good iberico bellota. It's not cheap at all but the quality of food is high standard. Portions are big and service polite.

Date of visit: August 2017
Johanna G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cinco Jotas Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Hi, Smaggy.
Thank you for your comment. We are glad that you had a good experience with us.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My family and I enjoyed some nice tapas at this restaurant. It is in a relatively quiet street and has outdoor seating. The wait staff was very nice too.

Date of visit: July 2017
Johanna G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cinco Jotas Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Hi, Raquel!
Thank you for your comment. We are glad that you had a great experience with us.